Taken captive.

Naruto was in his mindscape for a while.

'They got me good with that stuff.' He thought, or said in his mindscape. 'I couldn't even fight back.'

He wasn't in the ninetails chamber, because he didn't want to deal with him for who knows how long. Until he woke up or something.

Ninetails was so annoying.

Instead, he walked around the dim, gray-ish yellow hallways known as... well... I guess the hallways of his mindscape.

He sighed. "Just wake up already!" He shouted at whoever he thought could hear him outside his mind.

But he knew that no one could.

He slammed the side of his fist onto a wall. "Da** guys! Why do they always go after me?!"

He breathed heavily in frustration, but was soon interrupted, when he began to wake up.

He exhaled loudly. "Finally! Go on! Wake up stupid body!"

And he awoke.

He opened his eyes slowly, as he was still groggy and drowsy from that poison or whatever that they shot him full of.

He scanned his surroundings once his vision cleared. He was in a room, with a bunch of metal pipes. Seams were supporting the ceiling and walls, and it looked like he was alone.

He tried moving forward, but soon found that he was chained to a pipe. The chains went around his torso, and kept his hands behind his back; around the pipe.

He growled when he found that he couldn't break out of them.

He kept tugging for several seconds, until he heard footsteps approaching he door that was located right in front in his line of vision.

The door handle turned, and somebody walked in.

He glared at the person who walked in. "Who are you?"

The new man smirked. "My name is unimportant. What's important is you."

Naruto was confused about all of what was going on. "Me? Why am I important to you?"

The man walked over to a table in the corner of the room, that had some supplies on it that Naruto didn't recognize. "Well, not exactly YOU per-say, but more like what you have inside you."

Naruto's glare became deeper. "The ninetails. Why do you want him?"

The man looked at Naruto with an evil grin. "Because... with power of that scale, we could destroy this entire world, and forge a new one."

Naruto huffed. "You won't be able to control him. Plus, how did you even know about him?"

The man walked over to Naruto; towering over him with his obviously larger size. "We will. And, let's just say that certain spirits can infiltrate someone's inner life force, and explore their body's soul."

Naruto gasped, and looked down at his chest to make sure there weren't any tiny creatures running around on there.

That's when he realized that he wasn't wearing his sage cloak.

He turned his gaze to look around the room, till he spotted it; hanging on one of the seams' hooks.

The man followed his gaze. "Ah, the cloak. Yes, that was interesting indeed." He walked over to it, and felt it.

Naruto growled at him audibly. "Don't touch that!"

The man stopped, and looked at Naruto. "Why not? You can't stop me."

Naruto knew he was right, but he didn't like this man thinking he was all that.

The man looked it over. "It's peculiar. Made out of some sort of internal energy, that I have never seen before..."

Naruto rolled his eyes. "It's chakra! It's supposed to summon when I go into sage mode sometimes!"

The man nodded. "I will have to find out more about this 'chakra' when I dissect you to remove that beast inside."

Naruto yanked at the chains, but they didn't budge.

The man smirked at him. "You won't be able to break those. They are made of a special titanium alloy. No metalbender could move it, and a high-powered saw would have trouble breaking through it. It's useless it try and break it with your bare hands."

Naruto glared deeply at the man, as he walked to the door. "I'll be back in about... maybe fifteen minutes to begin the slow and painful process. See you soon!"

With that, he waltzed out the door with no care in the world.

Naruto looked at the chains. "Unbreakable? I'm willing to test that."

He closed his eyes and began drawing in nature energy.