Final boss. (Part 4)

Korra, and the rest of the group was shocked at discovering that the creature was indeed Naruto.

Kyuseishu however, was most pleased. "Come! Let us continue this battle as demons!"

Ninetails-Naruto roared again, and charged at the significantly larger gulfskin.

Kyuseishu bent down, and suddenly bounded up into the sky, as Naruto passed right where he was standing before.

Kyuseishu laughed. "I am not a pushover! You will not defeat me demon fox!"

Naruto's eyes narrowed as he also bounded into the air; except he went further up and faster.

Kyuseishu's eyes widened ever so slightly; almost unnoticeably. For he was surprised at the level of power it possessed.

However, he used his arms to cover his front, as Naruto went in, and slashed a large gash across his arms that were covering his neck and chest.

Naruto and the gulfskin both landed on the ground, and went at it with hand-to-claw combat.

Korra meanwhile, was over with Tenzin, and the rest at Jinora, who now had her arm bandages, thanks to Ikki bringing a roll of sashes for binding wounds.

Tenzin had just finished wrapping Jinora's arm. "There. I hope it holds off till we can remove the poison."

Korra kneeled down. "Poison?! She was poisoned by him?!"

Tenzin nodded. "Yes. His claws have some sort of poison that whenever he wounds someone with them, the poison enters their bloodstream. I don't know how he does it though. We need a way to remove it, otherwise Jinora will be in trouble."

Jinora had her eyes closed, but her face was slightly more pale, and the part of her arm that was visible, was looking gnarly.

Korra remembered when she was poisoned by Zaheer and the others of the Red Lotus. It was not a comfortable time for her whatsoever. Might have actually been one of the most painful periods of her life; physically, mentally, AND emotionally.

Korra put an arm in front of those behind her. "I'm going to try and remove the poison. Stay out of the way. I don't want it to hit you."

Bolin spread his hands apart. "But Korra, this is an unknown liquid. How do you know you can waterbend it?"

Korra pooped her knuckles. "I don't. But, I figured if it has any water in it, then it should be bendable. I should at least try."

She raised her hands over Jinora's arm, and began waterbending. Since she couldn't bloodbend, she didn't have to be careful about what moved around. She only was aiming for the poison.

But, sure enough, Korra felt a resistance. She knew it must be the poison.

She slowly, and as gently as possible attempted to direct the poison out of Jinora. She felt it move through Jinora's blood, back to where the wound was inflicted.

Once it was all gathered, she pulled upward very slowly; moving the poison out of Jinora's arm. She saw the bandage suddenly get wet with an orange-ish liquid. Korra instantly knew that it was all coming out.

After all, liquid was easier to bend for her than metal.

She pulled up all the way, until it was completely out of Jinora. She then dropped it onto the ground, and watched as it slowly contaminated, and killed the adjacent grass.

Korra sighed. "It's out now. She should be fine."

The color returned to Jinora's face slowly, and Tenzin hugged her and looked at Korra. "Thank you Korra. That was incredible."

Korra smirked. "I've had bad experiences with poison before. I didn't want her to go through that."

Everything seemed ok with them, but with Naruto and Kyuseishu, things weren't going as well.

After a few minutes of straight combat, Kyuseishu managed to pin Naruto to the ground, and begin sapping Naruto's ninetails chakra away.

"Hahaha! You could never defeat me! I know you are only using a fraction of your power! But, something seems to be holding it back. Why do you insist on burying this power? It is magnificent!"

Naruto roared and growled.

Kyuseishu only cackled. "That will do nothing to me! You've lost!"

Korra looked at them. "Oh no you don't!" She swiftly raised her arm up, and the earth rumbled and shook until it got to Kyuseishu, where it erupted, and pushed him off Naruto.

Kyuseishu landed on his feet. "Grr! I was about to take the power!"

Naruto got up. He briefly looked at Korra, and then faced Kyuseishu.

Suddenly, he opened his mouth and faced the sky, with his four tails moving till they were over his head. Blue and red tiny spheres began to clump together; forming a purple-ish black ball above his face.

Kyuseishu's eyes went very wide, and then it slowly turned into an evil sneer, which then turned into a smile. "Very good... what power! This... this orb. This must be your most powerful attack! Yes! I am looking forward to it! Now fire it! Hit me as hard as you can!"

The ninetails finished forming it, and then faced Kyuseishu, with the orb in front of his face.

He then fired it.