Chapter 2

I'm now sparring, Sasuke Uchiha, he's struggling to keep up in speed, so I throw a couple of kunai at him. He barely dodged them, and, got a little cut on him. "Try focusing on the kunai, not the one throwing them."

I told him, he took the advice, and, he was able to dodge a little bit better this time. It was starting to get a little boring so, I decided to wrap it up. "Think fast, Uchiha." I appeared behind him, and, pinned him to the ground.

"I win." "We'll spar again." He said detirmined to beat me. "Let's go back to the academy, Iruka must be working his ass off trying to find us." We sprinted back, and, I tried to match Sasuke's pace. Once we got back, we were scolded, but we just walked right past him.

"Are you listening to me!" He was astonished that they didn't even glance his way. "W-well, anyway, let's just get class started." After a hour, and, a half, we finally were dismissed. "Sasuke-Kun, do you wanna walk-" the screaming banshee wasn't able to finish jer sentence.

"Naruko, wanna walk home together?" Sasuke asked me. "Sure, what's the harm." I felt the banshee's glare burrowing into the back of my head. "Let's go now, before we get surrounded." He grabbed my wrist, and, dragged me out of the classroom.

"Hey, Sasuke, I have a great idea of teasing them!" I say a little excitement can be heard in my voice. "Really? What is it?" I whispered the whole plan into his ear, and, we agreed to start the next day.

•Time Skip•

It was now early morning, and, I must get dressed I got dressed into a simple kimono, but still beautiful. With thigh high black leggings, and flats.

I must compliment myself, that I look beautiful

I must compliment myself, that I look beautiful. "Time to go." I left my quiet home, and, I used my teleportation jutsu to get to the academy. I took my seat next to Sasuke, and, waited for him. "Hey, I'm here, dobe." "Is that what you call your lover?" I asked.

"Oh I'm sorry Naru." "That's better." He sighs, and, sits down. After a while, I heard footsteps coming. "Start being lovey dovey in three... Two... One, now." I siad quietly. He grabbed my hand, and, kissed it. "Sasuke-Kun!" Two girls screached at the the same time.

Until they saw a sight they didn't want to see, Sasuke kissing that demon's hand! "You're so beautiful today, Naru." He says seductivly. "Are you trying to seduce me?" I giggled a little, not because of his attempt, but their faces were priceless.

We told everyone, but them about the prank, and, they all agreed to keep their mouths, shut. "And, if I am?" "You're quite good at seducing a lady." I purred out. I could tell all the other boys wish they were Sasuke. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO SASUKE-KUN!?" Sakura, the banshee screamed in ny ear.

I whimpered a little, and, covered my ears. "Oi! She has sensetive hearing!" Sasuke defended me. "I-I'm sorry Sasuke." He glares a her, then he sighed, and, shooed her away. "See, buildboard brow, he likes me more than you!" "Prove it, Ino-pig!"