Chapter 12

We've arrived, it's quite beaitiful I mist say. There was a chandelier, with beautiful crystals, when the light reflected, there were spectacular colors everywhere. "Wow. I'm startin' to think science is cooler than shinobies." Kiba breathed. Everybody cracked up, and I told Kiba. "Then why don't you quit being a shinobi, and become a man of science?" He quickly refused, probably thinking about how boring it would be.

"Ah, right. Kakashi-Sensei, do you have anything, like tweezers. Don't ask." "Nope, but you can ask, Kurenai though," He told me. "But, it's most likely she doesn't have tweezers on her though." Kakashi-Sensei informed. "Alright, I'll ask Ino, or maybe Sakura if they have tweezers, then Kurenai-Sensei." I left to go find their rooms. I knocked on the first door I saw, and Ino answered.

"Oh, hi. What do you need." She looked like she was expecting someone else. "Oh, I was just wondering if you have a pair of tweezers, that's all." She went back inside, and I could see her rummage through her bag. "Nope, nada. Sorry, Naruko." "It's quite alright, thank you anyway." I bowed, and I went to the next door. I knocked, and then answered, Tenten. "Hi Naruko, what do you need?" "I was wondering if you had any tweezers."

She looked around in her scrolls, and she shook her 'no' "Don't worry, I'll ask Sakura next. Thank you anyways." I bowed before leaving, and I went a couple doors down. I knocked on the sixth door, and Sakura answered. She snarled at me. "What do you want." She snapped rudely. "I was wondering if you had any tweezers on you." She rummaged around in her suitcase, and she through the pair of tweezers at me.

"Thank you." I did not bow this time, but rather, I threw her a glare of warning.

"Kiba! I have tweezers!" Kiba came running up to me, with Akamaru in his arms of course. "The flees are on me too." He complained. "Alright alright. I'll get them all off, now hold him still." I searched around, and I plucked each and everyone violently. "Your turn, Kiba." I turned to Kiba, and I looked through his hair. They all gathered there since it looked like fur, I guess.

"Hold still." I plucked them, again, violently out of his hair. "There. All better, right?" He nodded his head in delight. I saw a few flees scurrying towards me, and I had an amazing idea. I plucked one up. And I headed towards Sakura's room. I waited around the corner, and waited until she left the room. I heard the door open and close, then footsteps followed. I peeked around the corner, careful not to be seen.

I rushed into her room, and I put the flee in the brush in her room. "That's for being horribly rude." I left the room in a hurry, and returned to the corner to watch. "Agh! My hair's a mess!" She screeched, and she ran to her room. It doesn't even look that bad. I was just a strand. She slammed the door just, and a few seconds later. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" She ran out of her room, and she was scratching her hair vigorously.

"WHAT HAPPENED!!" Kakashi-Sensei, and all the other sensei's came running, and Kurenai-Sensei came running out of her room. "I HAVE FLEEES!!!" She screeched. "You could pluck them out you know." "I CAN'T IT ITCHES!!" She kept on screeching, but everybody just returned to what they were doing. And Sasuke was more than ever annoyed of her screeching his name.