Chapter 10!

What made, Kami hate me so? I'm in the middle of a fight between, Sakura,
and Ino. Why. "Sasuke-Kun is mine!" "No he isn't, he's mine!" "Ino-pig!" "Buildboard-brow!!" They were about to punch each other, when they realized, they both had senbons to their necks. "They're aimed to a point they'll kill you. Now, be quiet." I said calmly. "H-hai!" Ino had the right mind of things, but, Sakura, not so much.

"I'm not afraid of some, senbon!" I faced her, the senbon still to her neck. "You really are making me angry. And I don't want your blood on my hands. So, stop. Making. Noise. Alright?" I threatened with a sickly sweet tone. "H-hai!" She saluted to me, that's how scared she was. "Good! Now, play nice." The sickly sweet tone mixed with a sickly sweet smile, that just makes a grown man piss his pants.

"H-hai!" She ran ahead of the group, leaving a dust trail behind. "Never seen her run so fast before." I nod.

Third person

Naruko steadily walked next to, Kakashi and made conversation with him. (cue, Sasuke and, Neji fighting in the background.) "Do you hear that, Kakashi-Sensei?" "Hai, I think, Sasuke and, Neji are fighting again." He said cheerfully. Naruko sweatdropped at how cheerful her teacher was. "Kakashi-Sensei, are we there yet, I'm tired!" Sakura complained.

"Nope! But, we'll take a hour break, and get back on the road!" Kakashi answered. Sakura groaned as she sat on a nearby log. "Hey, atleast we get to take a break, right?" She shrugged. Naruko headed over to, Sasuke and, Neji. "What did I say about fighting?" Her killer intent leaking just barely. "G-gomensosai!!" They both hugged each other in fear. "You better be sorry. Now, I'll get you both something to eat!"

Sasuke and, Neji both nodded their heads vigourisly. "No fighting now! Or you'll be sorry!" Naruko walked away leaving a scared, Neji, and a scarred, Sasuke. "I don't want to ever cross her in my life." "I agree." Kiba giggled as he watched their paled faces, paler than they were before. "You guys are afraid of one girl! You guys are wimps!" Kiba teased as they glared at him.

"Well, she's one hell of a frightening girl! Have you ever felt a women's wrath?" Kiba shook his head, no. "Then you're lucky, you haven't felt, Naruko's wrath yet. It's like you just pissed off a demon!" Neji commented. "I-it can't be that bad!" Kiba's frightened face said it all. "Now you see what we're afraid of. Getting torured by her. That's what we're afraid of." Kiba was imagining what, Naruko would do to them.

"Well, I'll be behind that tree. Don't tell, Naruko. Please." Kiba stalked off, with, Akamaru close behind.