Chapter 19

"Neji... I... Think you're a fool for thinking I would ever forgive your sorry lump!" I grabbed his wrist, and I flipped him over my shoulder. "Now, get out of my sight!" I yelled at him. He scrambled to his feet, and he ran away, Tenten at his heels. I sighed, and turned away from the slowly fading figures.

"Now, shall we go?" I did not wait for their responses, and started speed-walking towards the market.

"Wait! Naruko!" Kiba shouted. "What was all of that? You guys were dating? Neji was cheating on you?" His confused looks were flashing to and fro.

"First, Neji confessed, I accepted. Second, then Tenten confessed, he accepted. Third, he broke up with me. Fourth, is now, what happened," I explained quickly.

"Damn. He cheated on you, just a few days after you started dating?"

"Yes. And he deserves whatever that will happen to him," I scowled. "I hope he burns in hell's flames," Kiba looked at me with a worried glance, then he continued walking.

"Well. I guess he does," he mumbled under his breath.

"You guess so?" I turned on Kiba. "Of course he deserves whatever horrible happens to him!" I clenched my fist and tried to calm down. "Okay. Lets just drop the subject. Alright?" I turned away from them, and I continued aimlessly walking through the market.

"Hey. Naruko," I turned toward Shino.

"Hai, Shino?"

"Who was that guy you met this morning?" I froze, and I slowly, fully turned and faced him.

"How did you find out," a dangerous gleam signaled in my eyes.

"I sent out my bugs to scout for you. And I just so happened to find you on your little outing," I grabbed his arm, and started to drag him into a empty alley way.

"We need to talk about what you saw, friend," a murderous tone, tinged my voice.

"I am just a little curious. That is all,"

"You call spying 'a little curious'?" I snapped at him.

"I didn't spy the whole time. Just for a minute or two-"

"Well, I don't care if it was 'a minute or two' all I care, is that you saw!"

"Naruko? Is that you? Who's he!" A suddenly angry tone entered he conversation.

I turned, and I was shocked to see...