Chapter 15

It's... Kakashi-Sensei. "Hello, Kakashi-Sensei. What're you doing out here at this time of night?" I asked. "How funny, 'cause you're the one who shouldn't be out here at this time of night." He stared at me intensely before turning to go back inside. "Make sure you're back in here in a few minutes, you'll catch a cold." He slowly walked back into the resort, and I continued to walk deeper into the forest. Going faster this time.

The moonlight lit my path as I walked down the trail. I walked into a beautiful clearing, and it was so enticing, the beautiful sunflowers seem to glow silver in the moonlight. "What a peaceful sight, isn't it?" I turned quickly, taking out a kunai. "Woah, calm down, it's just me." When I took a good look at him, it was Kimikoi. "Oh. Don't try and sneak up on me, I'll accidentally kill. And, I don't want to do that."

He nodded, and walked with me. "Naruko, why aren't you asleep?" "I have insomnia." "Oh." "Why aren't you asleep, Kimikoi?" He looked down, and he rubbed the back of his neck. "I couldn't do anything to protect you, or mom." He looked sorrowful, and he looked really guilty. "Hey, it's not your fault. You didn't know how to even properly throw a punch." I exclaimed.

He laughed a little, and stared at me for a little. "Hey, Naruko. You know you're really pretty. You're beautiful." I blushed a little. "Thank you. You are quite handsome yourself." He blushed madly, and quickly looked away. He mumbled a 'thank  you' and I only laughed at him. "My brother, and my friend, really like you." "I could tell, Kimikoi. You like me too, don't you." He blushed again, and nodded quietly. "Don't worry, I accept." He looked up quickly, and gaped at me.

"W-what! You mean. You really-you want to-want to date-date me?!" I nodded. He grabbed me by my shoulders, and kissed me. As the moonlight fell upon us, it was so cliché. "Wow. This is really cliché. Isn't it?" He laughed. "Yeah, it is." We both laughed with each other in the moonlight, and tears fell down our cheeks. "I love you, Naruko-Chan!" He cried out. "I love you too, Kimikoi." I said calmly.

"Please don't leave me either."