Chapter 7

"I..." I paused, and, thought about it for a bit, then I opened my mouth to answer. "If it's a no, I will live with it, I'll still love you." "No, Neji, it's a yes!" He looked up at me, and, I beamed at him.

Neji POV (weren't expecting dat were ya?)

I didn't expect her to say yes. I thought she'd reject me. This is the most happiest day of my life! What are we going to tell the others? I know a lot of other guys like her too.

Naruko POV

"What are we going to tell the others? There are a lot of guys who like you too." Neji asked. "I'd like to keep this relationship a seceret, and, when we're both ready we'll tell everyone. Over dinner perhaps?" He nodded, we spent a little bit more alone time with each other before heading out of the sakura trees.

"Hey! We've been looking for you guys all over!" Tenten ran up to us. "It's unyouthful not to stick together!" Lee exclaimed. "We've been trying to find you both too, but I'm suprised I didn't here Lee screaming at the top of his lungs." Neji commented. I giggled a little, and, Tenten stifled a laugh, while Neji chuckled.

"Anyway, I'll be on my way now, come Neji, I'd like to talk to you, alone." Neji, and, I walked away from them both, and, he walked me home. "Thank you for walking me home, Neji." "Of course, for my little fox." I blushed a little. "Let us watch the sunset together, Neji!" He nodded, and, we sat on the roof together, hand in hand.

"Naruko~." I turned my head towards him, and, he kissed me. "First kiss, on the first day? How cliché." I playfully punch him, and, he pretended to be hurt. "Hey, that gryghmed, didn't it?" I nodded, and, giggled. "Anyway, I have to get home, I'll come after training tomorrow, or when we both have freetime." He gently kissed my nose, and, went home.

My life is so cliché, is it not?

Time Skip from yours truly, Naruto!!

I slowly got up from my bed, and, got changed into a kimono.

I also, decided to grab one of the fans Choiji gave me

Since they had built in blades in them, I could use them as a weapon, and, it would be a beautiful one at that

Since they had built in blades in them, I could use them as a weapon, and, it would be a beautiful one at that. I shinshuned, to training gorund seven, and, I waited, after about ten minutes, I grabbed a apple out of my sleeve, and, started eating it. Twenty minutes later, Sasuke showed up, and, Sakura tailing behind. I fanned myself, and, I admired the work put into this.