Chapter 20

"U-uh, hey, Love?" I smiled at Kimikoi, and waved a little. "H-how are you, Love?"

"Who's he?" He glared at Shino.

"He's just a friend, Love," I calmly answered. "Nothing other than that, Love," Kimikoi looked as though he wanted to rip Shino apart, limb by limb.

"Well, since I'm already here, let's walk together. Checkout the market?" He tried in vain to smile kindly. I sighed, and I signaled at Shino with my eyes, This is not over. I turned away, and held Kimikoi's hand.

"Come, Love. Let us go!" I shouted cheerfully.

"Of course. Let's go." He smiled for real this time, and led us out of the allyway.

• Time skip beacuse your author lazy as fu •

I sighed once I had arrived back at the plaza. I looked up to see everybody lined up, staring at me, as if waiting for something. I raised a eyebrow in a elegant arc, and waited for my explanation.

"Naruko. Who were you meeting this morning?" Sasuke broke the silence. A blunt question.

"None of your business. It is my privacy, and I don't need to tell you anything," I started to head up the stairs to my room, but then Shikamaru blocked my way.

"We're not letting to go until you explain," he glared down in he most ferocious way possible.

"What?" I laughed hysterically. "You think you can stop me? I doubt it, you've only begun your shinobi training a week ago. I've been training since I was three. You can't beat me," I smirked smugly at him. "And I don't have a crush on you either. I won't hesitate to hurt you critically,"

He realed back in shock, and he blushed a bit, in embarassment.

"Then you'll face the four if us,"