Chapter 13

"My my, Sakura-Chan. What a pickle you have." I struggled to muffle my laughter. "IT WAS YOU!" She glared at me. "YOU PUT FLEES IN MY HAIR!!" She screeched at me. "I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about," "I KNOW SO!!" "Well, I hope the flees are okay, they must absolutely despise your pink annoying hair." I turned dramatically, and my hair whipped in her face.

I felt something tug on my hair, and a pain went through my head. "HELP!!! HELP ME!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "THIS IS FOR MY HAIR!!!" She took out a kunai, and she cut my hair. I snapped. I pinned her against the wall, and I repeatedly punched her in the face. "LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT!!" I spit in her bloodied face, and I took out a kunai, and I cut her hair.

I chopped it off so much, she had bald spots. I yanked on the remaining hair, which was hanging on to her scalp by a thread. "This is just the beginning." I dropped on to the ground, and she began to sob, and she screeched. She touched the bald spots, and her eyes dilated.

Time Skip

I returned to my room after I had my daily nap, and cut my hair.

(her hair style is the same thing, just blonde hair and blue eyes)I hated how light my head felt

I hated how light my head felt. My hair was like another weight on my head! I sighed, and was about to pass the not on my door. "Hmm. It's from, Neji!" Yay! We can spend some quality time together!

      Naruko,
I feel like we should split up. You know, take a break from each other. I can't continue this relationship any longer. I'm deeply sorry that I couldn't tell you in person, and that I have to tell you by note; but you know I have my reasons. I hope you don't take it too personal, Naruko.
                                          Sincerely, Neji

I stood there. Tears fell from my eyes. I sprinted out of the resort, and I didn't care that my kimono was getting dirty. All I wanted to was run. Run far away from this place. And just my luck, I ran into, Neji. He looked shocked. "Naruko? What's wrong?" I glared at him through my tears. "I got your damn note. I'm leaving. I hope you're happy." I ran away.

And even more tears fell as he just continued on with his day.

•Neji POV•

Hmm. That was weird. Wait. NO NOT THE BREAK UP NOTE!! I sprinted towards her room. And there it was, crinkled on the floor in front of her door. I picked up the tear stained paper, and I cursed myself. "You idiot. It was meant for, Tenten, not, Naruko."