Chapter 6

As I roof jumped back home, my kimono got cought on something (I can ryhme!) I looked down, and, it was cought on a loose tile. "My goodness." I heard chatter, and, looked down to see team 8. "Excuse me! Um, but, could you come up here, and, help me please?" I blushed in embarassment. Kiba looked up, and, his nose started bleeding. "Oh my, um. Ahem, uh, heh." I realised they could see up my kimono.

"U-uhh, could you help me now?" They snapped out of it, and, came up imediatley. "S-sorry, for staring." Kiba mumbled. "Gomenosai." Shino bowed his head a little. "S-s-sorry, N-N-N-Naruko-C-Chan!" Hinoto bowed. "It's quite alright. I didn't realise you could see up my kimono." I easily brushed it off. "Thank you, I'll be taking my leave." I bowed, and, I continued, except I was walking instead.

I smelt something delicous, and, followed it's smell. "Kit, do you smell that?" "Yes, Kurama-San, I most certainly smell it." I continued to follow, the delicous scent. "Hello?" I arrived at a ramen shop. "Can we help you?" The shop keeper asked. "You don't despise me?" I asked suspicously. "Course not! You're just a child afterall!" I was suprised that there are people in the village like this. "Thank you." I muttered. "So, what do you want?" "Can I have a miso-ramen?"

The shop keeper nodded, and, I watched carefully, that he didn't poison it of course. There are always liers. Suprisingly, he didn't poison it. "Here ya' go! One miso-ramen ready to go!" I eyed it suspicously, but I slowly ate it. It was delicous! There were actual people who didn't despise me! "Thank you, for being able to tell the difference!" I felt tears tugging at the strings. "Of course! For all we know, you're our savior!!"

I went wide-eyed. "Really? You think so?" He nodded. "Of course! And this one's on the house! You don't have to pay!" I could feel a single tear roll down my cheek. "Thank you! Wait, what about your business? They won't want to come here ever again?" "Who cares? I'd rather have you than them here!" I thanked him, and, I continued my walk back home. "Well, atleast there are people who can tell the difference."

I walked around for a little bit, and, I ignored all the glares, and, all the hateful comments. I spotted a familiar Hyuga, and, I jogged over to his group. "Hello, what are you doing here?" They looked over to me, and, spotted me. "Hey there, where's your group?" Tenten looked over my shoulder. "Kakashi-Nii didn't say anything about going with our group." "Really? Gai-Sensai said for us to stay together the rest of the day."

I realised that it was only Gai-Sensai that ordered that to happen. "It was only Gai-Sensai, you know how he wants his group to be 'youthful together'." Neji-San, and, I giggled at my comment. "Gai-Sensai is helping us get along, HE IS HELPING US BE YOUTHFUL!!" Lee screamed. I winced, and, covered my ears. "That's unyouthful of you for screaming, that means you are wasting your youthful voice."

Neji commented. "I am sorry! I didn't realise!" He saluted weirdly, and, started challenging Neji-San. "I said no! No, means, no!" As Neji-San dodged all of his attacks, Lee kept being persistant. "Tenten! Help me!" Tenten grabbed four kunai, and, she threw them at Lee, catching his sleeves, and, pinning him to the ground. "Lee, challenging him won't ever help on your teamwork, for now, your teamwork is rubbish."

I scolded Lee. "Neji-San, do you, and, your group want to accompany me?" They all nodded, and, we all went around the village, making jokes, and, Neji-San, Lee, and, Tenten, scolding the villagers. "Really, it's okay! It used to much worse than this." "What!?" Neji-San was enraged. "Please! Calm yourself. If you don't then you're going to get scolded." I explained why I was hated, and, thankfully, they could tell the difference of a kunai, and, a scroll, and, what is in it.

"Thank you for understanding." We continued walking around the village, and, we stumbled upon a bunch of Sakura trees. "How beautiful." Neji-San murmured. "Correct, it's very beautiful." I gaped at the beautiful sight. We walked through the sakura blossoms, and, we lost Tenten, and, Lee. "Oh my, where are they?" We tried calling their names, but to no avail. "I bet Lee's crying about it." I nod, and, giggle. After about twenty minutes Neji-San said something.

"Um... Naruko? Can we talk?" I looked at him. "Of course, you're the only one I can talk to right now." We sat under a sakura tree, and, he handed me a note. "Hmm?" I read it, and, it said exactly this.

Naruko, I thank you for being there when I was young, I ignored my uncle when he said to stay away, I met with you every night, under these sakura trees, do you remember? I always felt this fluttery feeling when I was with you, but I couldn't describe it. It was... A lovely feeling. I wanted to hold your hand all the time, and, when I did, it was like I was in heaven. Naruko, now that I'm older, I understand this feeling. This feeling that I've felt for a long time. It is love... I love you Naruko. I couldn't explain it in words, so I explain it on a piece of paper. I love you, and, only you.
Neji.

I looked up at Neji, and, I had tears in my eyes. "So, what's your answer?" He looked really nervous. "I..."