Chapter 5 (I figured it out!)

After Sasuke, and, the stupid banshees arrived, we sat down. I was on the right of Sasuke, and, the stupid banshee was on his left. "Alright! Now let's tell each other our name likes, and, dislikes, hobbies, and, your dream!" "You first pinky!"

"Why don't you give us a example." I could see her glance at Sasuke, she probably thinks he thinks she's smart. Most likely not. "My name is Kakashi, and, I have many likes, and, dislikes, I have many hobbies, I've never thought about a dream."

"You practically only said your name!!" Sasuke, and, the banshee yelled. "Pinky!" "My name's Sakura, and, my likes are Sasuke! And, my dislikes are Ino-pig, and, Naruko-baka! My hobbies are *looks at Sasuke, and, squeals* My dream is. *Looks at Sasuke, and, squeals*"

"You're more focused on boys than your actual shinobi training." She glared at me, and, started yelling again. "Shut up. Unless you wanna get punched in the face." I threatened her, and, reached for my kunai as well. She gulped, add, stayed silent.

"Emo!" Sasuke looked slightly ticked off that he wad called emo. "My name is Sasuke, I like Naruko, and, tomatos. I dislike many things. My hobbies are training. My dream is a reality, I'm going to kill a certain someone." The banshee squealed at how 'cool' Sasuke was.

"Now you blond." "My name is Naruko, I like many things, and, people, like Shino-Senpai. I dislike many people, like the screaming banshees. My hobbies are training reading, drawing, singing, and, talking, thinking, about Shino-Senpai. And, my dream is for every cursed villager here to die."

They looked shocked, I mean who wouldn't be shocked at the fact a girl, wants a whole village dead. "Well, alright then, meet me at training ground 7, at 5:00A.M, oh, and, don't eat any breakfast, unless you wanna get sick." Kakashi-Sensai left us alone for a little, before I disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

"I wonder how she does that?"