| 1 |

Didn't feel like proof reading. Bare with me🤞🏽

--

Ava

Today, I was starting college at UCLA. I wasn't excited to start college, but sometimes you have to do stuff you didn't wanna do, you know? And I definitely wasn't excited to know that I was going to the same college as "Black Boy Joy". I've known them my whole life, and they were cool but it was something about Algee that I didn't like.

I hate him so much, and his feelings were mutual. We argue every time we're around each other. The other guys say we like each other, but I don't like him.. I roll my eyes as people started to surround them as if they were gods. They played in the New Edition Story and every since then, people have been going crazy over them. I've known them since Pre-K, so what's new?

I'm 19, & theyre 20. Meaning, I'm a freshman and they're now sophomores in college. Backing away from my window, I change my clothes getting ready to go to work. I work at Hooters. Every since I've graduated from High School, I've picked up this job to pay for my tuition.

Right now, I stay with some friends on campus, but since there isn't enough room in here, my counselor will be moving me to another apartment tonight when I get back from work

Right now, I stay with some friends on campus, but since there isn't enough room in here, my counselor will be moving me to another apartment tonight when I get back from work. I'm excited to see who my new roommate will be. Walking out the door, I walk past the boys as girls were still gathered around them like the thirsty bitches they were. "Hey Ava" they all said in unison, except for fungus.

"Hey y'all." I said, stopping as they walked over to me. "Heading to work?" Luke said. "Yes, obviously." I said. He held his hands up. "My bad, my bad." He said. I laughed. "I'm just playing. You know I love you Lulu" I said calling him by the nickname I gave him. He smacked his lips. "Man, bye. Take yo ass to work" He said. I laughed.

"What y'all doing tonight?" I asked them. "Trynna find the ladies" Yazz said rubbing his hands together. I rolled my eyes. "You mean trynna find a disease?" I asked as they all laughed. "He'll learn one day!" Woody said.

"I love y'all annoying asses. I probably won't see y'all like that anymore though. I'm moving into a different apartment after work." I said, pouting. "Damn, why?" Keith asked. "Not enough room in the one I'm staying in now" He nodded. "Well, we don't wanna make you late. SEE YA AFTER WORK GIRL!" Elijah said yelling. I shook my head, laughing and headed to work.

--

Walking into my apartment, I changed my clothes and waited for my counselor to arrive. I usually tired after work, but I guess knowing I'm about to meet somebody new put a jolt of energy in my body. My counselor walked through the door. "You ready?" She asked me.

"Sure" I said getting up, following her. "So, you're not moving off campus, you're just going to be somewhat cut off from everyone though. Like your own little space. We couldn't find a girl to room you with, so we had to pick a guy.. is that fine with you?" She said as she turned towards me.

"Of course, I know most of the guys here from High school, so I'll be comfortable. And if I don't know them, I'll have to get to know them." I said laughing. She laughed also. We stopped in front of a nice looking apartment, following behind her walking up the stairs we walked in to see someone's stuff already here. Looks like my roomie is already here. I heard water running so they must've been in the shower.

"Alright, Ava. Here's your place. We can get your things tomorrow or you can have friends help you tonight. Looks like your roomie is in the shower, so you'll get to meet him when he gets out. You have my number, so call me if you have any problems okay?"

I nodded. "Thank you so much for being so patient and working with us. I know you wanted t stay with your friends." She said. "No, it's fine. It was getting crowded in there. It was time for me to go" She nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow?" I nodded. She left and I went to go find my room which was the bigger one.

Awww, whoever left me this was so sweet. I'd have to thank him, I heard the water turn off. I was so nervous in meeting whoever he was. I didn't feel like waiting until tomorrow to get my stuff, so I texted the boys.

Sis❤️: Hey Lulu! Can you and the boys go get my stuff from my old apartment and bring it to my new? I'm in the cut, where that trail leads to. Thank you! I love you so much🤞🏽

Lulu🙂: Icould've sworn we just came from over there with Al. But, cool. We got you. Ima have ya shit over there ASAP💪🏽

I smiled. My lulu was so nice to me. I sat and waited for whoever he was to get done. I heard footsteps and got nervous all over again. I turned around, and my face instantly went straight. "What the fuck, YOU!?" I said annoyed. "Oh my fucking god" I said as I fell back on the couch.

"Fuck you, nobody wanna see ya ugly ass face everyday." He said. I couldn't believe this. I really thought I was about to have a roomie that I ACTUALLY liked. And it was just this damn fungus of a nigga. I heard someone at the door as I went to open it and they was Woody, Luke, and the rest of them with my stuff in their hands.

I let them in and all of their mouth flew open. "Yoooo, I knew we had just been over here. Y'all roomies" Like laughed as if something was tickling his dick. I mugged him as he stopped laughing and cleared his throat. I pointed to my room as they carried my stuff into there.

Sitting back on the couch, I put my hands over my face. This year is about to be hell on earth. What the fuck. They came back out. "Y'all better not kill each other in this damn joint." Woody said. "NAH, NAH. LET EM DIE! THIS MUHFUCKA NICE!" Elijah said from the kitchen.