| 8 |

40 reads, comments and votes for the next chapter. I love writing, but I have goals set for each chapter and I won't update until I've reached them, so give me 40 & you'll see an update! The faster, the better for y'all

But, I guess I gotta start writing faster😭 y'all moving too fast💀

If y'all didn't love me before, you guys are gonna love me now. 👅 you're welcome.

The boys will be on Wild N Out tonight, TUNE IN!

I STILL DONT PROOF READ! 🤷🏽‍♀️

--

Ava

I was laying next to Algee as he rubbed up and down my leg scrolling through his phone. I was getting hot and bothered because somebody couldn't keep their hands to themselves.

I looked over at him, as he continued to scroll. He knew what the hell he was doing. He wanted to keep playing? Bet. I stretched over him brushing his dick in the process as his head whipped over to me. He only had on boxers so I'm knowing he felt that and felt it good. He smacked his lips, cocking his head to the side. "Yo, man stop playing." He said licking his lips.

Lord Jesus this man know he a piece of work that can get this piece of ass. I thought. "What?" I said, acting as if I didn't know what I just did. "I crawled over him to sit on his lap as I made sure to wiggle around for a few moment and slide down. He was breathing hard and I tried to keep myself from laughing.

"You wanna keep fucking playing with me? Huh?" He said as he pushed me off him and in one swift moment he was huddling over me with his hand over my throat. PUSSY JUICES JUST A FLOWING! I sat there biting my lip. "You like that shit huh?" He said as he gripped my neck a little bit tighter. "You fucking nasty" He said laughing.

I pulled his head down as I roughly tongue kissed him as he did the same to me. He grabbed ahold of my hands and stretched them out on the bed holding them down. I only had on a tshirt. Literally just a tshirt as he lifted my shirt up and began to trail kisses down my stomach until he stopped right above my pussy.

He stared down there fora little minute and looked back up at me smiling. I know what he was smiling at, I was wet as fuck. My heart was pounding fast as shit as I waited to see what he was gonna do next. And boy did I love it.

I gasped as I gripped the little bit of hair he did have as he put his mouth on my area. Immediately he began slurping and lapping my juices as my arched. He stuck his tongue as far as it would go as I began to leave love scratches on his back. He shook his head back and forth as I pulled him up to kiss me tasting all my juices. Ha, ya girl taste just like a fruit basket.

He pulled back and went back in for the kill. After a few minutes of that I began to feel something in my stomach. I tried to push his shoulders back so he would ease up, but I couldn't. "Al" I moaned. He shook his head back and forth one more time before I exploded. Liquid immediately splashed everywhere as he removed his head from between my thighs and I automatically thought I pissed myself.

I laid there looking shocked, while he stood there smirking with a hard dick. "Yo, what the fuck us funny! I just fucking peed on myself!" I said as I tried to get up. He pushed me back down as his face turned serious. "Pee?" He asked. "Yes!" Don't you see it!" I said yelling. "Av.. that ain't pee... you a.. virgin" He said more of a statement than a question. I sat up as I pulled my shirt back down, as I started to play with my fingers. "Yo, why you ain't tell me? I would've.. I never.." He said stuttering.

I sighed. "I didn't want you to stop.. and yes I am a virgin.. so what? That doesn't change the fact that I pissed!" He face changed from serious to goofy as he laughed. "That ain't pee! You squirted." He said as he winked. I looked back down blushing, although I didn't fully know what that meant, I knew it was something good.

I seen him walk into my bathroom only to hear the water running. He came back with a towel as he pushed me back without saying anything and began wiping me. After he got done, he through the towel, covers and sheets in the dirty clothes basket. Wow, I can't believe I really just let him do that.

--

I had just got off of work and I was so nervous to go home. It'll be awkward. My hands were sweaty the whole ride home. I parked my car and got out as I sighed a deep breath and went inside. I quickly went to my rom as I ran be a bath. Going to get my clothes and a bath both, I went into the bathroom and got in with the bathbomb. I loved these, they were so cute and made everything so much more soothing. Relaxing, putting my head back I closed my eyes just to think.

I jumped when I heard my music began to play. I opened my eyes to see Algee with my custom made pink glitter Bluetooth radio. "Forgot ya music" He said as Can You Stand The Rain started to play. "Thanks" I said barely above a whisper. "You ain't get none of my text today?" He asked me. "I was at work." I said. "You could've texted back when you got off" He shot back. "I didn't get them" I lied."Then who did?" I looked up at him simply to say, really?

"Look, you not finna be ignoring me just because I ate yo lil good tasting ass pussy. Shit was probably feeling hella awkward when you woke up, but that's life oh well. Ignore me again, and see just what I do." He said as we made eye contact the whole time he was talking. I didn't know you could get wet, in the tub.. Wow

--

How was the sex scene? 🤔

Too soon or too lit?