| 30 |

38k reads❤️

Algee

2 months later.

Ava been sick for the last couple of weeks making me look at her differently. She finally got over the shit I did and I was glad cause I was honestly getting tired of her walking around crying. Like damn, am I ya nigga or was he? Mya had her baby and she was cute as shit.

And little as fuck. She was 2 months. Everybody pretty much was still the same. Nothing really changed. Now back to Ava.. "Baby, you good?" I asked as I heard the water running in the bathroom. I tried to go in but the door was locked and I furrowed my eyebrows because that was unusual. "Baby" I called out to her again. The water turned off as I heard her shuffling around.

She then opened the door as I looked at her. "You okay?" I asked her as she nodded her head and moved around me to the living room to go sit down. I sighed as I followed behind her and sat next to her. I was about to let it go because I was tired of arguing. After awhile, that shit got boring.

She scooted over as she laid her chest on me and turned on the movie Secret. That's why I liked watching movies with her cause the movies she pick be good as fuck. After the movie went off, I got up to see she was sleep so I went in the kitchen and started to clean up.

I washed the dishes, the fixed the table, then swept and mopped the floors before cutting off the lights and moving to the dining room to clean that up. I was gone let Ava rest today since she was the one who really cleaned and washed.

Ava

I woke up to Algee softly listening to music as he folded our clothes. I sat up as I rub my forehead. "Baby I could've cleaned" I said as I now seen he really cleaned up. "You good, you need to rest." He said. "I'm done anyway" He said as he stood up to go put our clothes up.

"Baby.. I have to tell you something.." I said. He looked at me. "What?" I breathed out as I looked up at him. "Baby come on, you can tell me anything.. you know that" He said as he grabbed me. "I know.." I paused for a second. "I'm pregnant.. with twins.. they're boys" I said as all the color drained from his face.

He's been talking about if he gets me pregnant he hopes they're boys. Well, he got what he was wishing for. He's definitely getting a boys. 2 of that matter. "Baby you serious?" He asked me. I laughed. "Yes" He laughed. "How many months?" He asked. "Only 2" I mumbled. He straight faced me. "You know what.."

Mya

I was watching my babygirl sleep as I placed soft kisses onto her skin. She smelled so good. And she was so gorgeous. We named her Kamiah Aaliyah Boyd and I was so happy to call her my child.

"Baby, if you don't put her down. You always holding her.. she gone be spoiled rotten and I don't wanna hear her crying" Luke complained. I sighed. These were the things we were arguing about nowadays. I would hold her for hours until my arms got tired. I loved my baby and never wanted to put her down. And I didn't know why he was talking because yesterday he almost lost it when I grabbed her out his arms.

Luke

Yeah I know I was talking shit but I couldn't even do that because I would sit and do the same thing. After Mya had my baby I've been doing everything around the house even though her 6 weeks was up. I wanted her to chill and relax herself. I know having a baby was exhausting.

I wouldn't dare ask her to move a finger now, I think that's selfish. So she could rest as long as she wanted and I wouldn't mind. I guess I was a stay at home dad. That was fine, as long as my family was okay I was. I'd do anything to seem them okay.

Keith

Me and Ryan were doing great. I was busy filming for Famous In Love Season 2 Buy of course I made time for my girl and my family. Those were the most two important things in my life. If you messed with them, you'd end up with Tyree and no one wants to be confronted by him.

Me and Ryan have been going strong for awhile now and I love her which I told her that. I wasn't expecting it back which she didn't say. I know she had love for me and that's fine. I ain't pressuring her to say it back, that's lame. That was my baby and always would be. The media only sees me being gushy towards her but not the other way around. Behind closed doors Ryan acted just like me and I loved it.

Sooo, like y'all about to kill me because I'm done with this book. This was the last chapter. I stopped it cause I was starting to not feel it anymore

And plus I wanna start on my new Dave East book. I don't wanna have two active books. That's doing too much and I'm lazy. Be looking out, it's called LEGENDARY

Maybe in the future I'll give y'all a book 2 but not right now🤷🏽‍♀️ LOVE YALL.

This book blew up so quick it's crazy. Never really thought it would do numbers how it did. But, hey. And ooouuu let's not talk about how y'all used to piss me off when y'all used to take forever to give me feedback so I could update😂 I'll miss being mad at y'all ❤️