| 16 |

80 reads, votes and comments for the next chapter.

7k reads💕

Why doesn't everybody that comments, votes? 🤔 Just doesn't make any sense.

--

Ava

Me and Algee was just sitting here doing what we do best. Watch movies. A couple of weeks had passed since that little incident. I decided it was best for me to stop working there and let him "take care of me". I still had Hooters job so I was good. We had just got back from our flight. We went to NYC for his live concert of his latest EP called Listen. My baby did so good, had me in tears.

He looked so good. Made my pussy wet just thinking about it. Stop stop stop. WHEW I WASNT EVEN TRYING TO GO THERE, BUT GUESS WHAT. IM HORNY! I looked over at Algee as he was laid out on his phone. Most likely showing love back to his fans. He looked over at me. "What?" He said. I sighed as I looked up. This man wasn't even doing anything and he was getting me worked up.

"Yoooo, Ava what the fuck man" He said laughing. He already knew what the fuck was up. I sat up on my knees. "Fuck me" I said. He opened his mouth, as he looked shocked. He shook his head. "Baby, nah. We gone wait." He said. "Yeah, that's cute and all but I want my insides fucked up. Like right now" I said with all seriousness. This was the most horny I've ever been. And I was starting to get frustrated.

"Do you hear me talking to you!?" I screamed at him. "Baby, chill" He said laughing as he put his phone down. "You know you want to" I said as I rubbed up and down his manhood. His body tightened as he looked down at my hands. He shook his head once more biting his lip. "Nah, you don't want this baby girl." My face lit up. "I do though" I said as I gripped him. He immediately grabbed my throat. "You sure this what you want?" He asked me. I nodded so quick.

He threw me back up against the bed as he stood up and started to take off his buttoned up shirt. Only thing I had on was his shirt. He threw his shirt to the side along with his pants as he climbed back up on the bed and I hungrily grabbed him pulling him down to kiss him sloppily. He kissed back as I but down on his lip. He pushed me down as he spreaded my legs apart. I thought he was about to eat my pussy until he slowly stuck his finger inside of me.

I closed my eyes shut tightly as pain come over me. He kept his finger still for a few before he started to move it around. It still hurt a little, but I could feel pleasure coming along. "Damn" He said as he pulled his finger out to see it was full of me. He stuck his fingers in my mouth as I licked them, tasting myself. He kissed me hard as he stuck two fingers in this time. Moaning, I scooted back a little as it hurted worse than the first time. But again, after awhile pleasure came along. Releasing your juices onto his fingers? He then licked them as he pulled down his boxers.

I was getting anxious. He pulled out his dick as it bounced around for a little. I blew out a breath I'd don't know I was holding as I focused my attention on his dick. My baby was so big. How the fuck was that gone fit in me? That's what my ass get for talking that shit. But fuck it, I was gone back it up. Lining himself up at my entrance, he rammed into me not even giving me a warning. I screamed out as grabbed ahold to his arms, scratching the fuck out of them.

He stood still for a few, as he kissed me which I know was for me to shut up. I couldn't help it, this hurted so bad. But I wanted it. He pulled out and rammed into me once more as I pushed on his stomach, yelling. He moved my hand. "Nah, you wanted me to fuck you. Right?" He asked as he grabbed my throats and started pounding into me with no remorse. "Shit, baby. Slow down" I said moaning as I tried to push him back. He tightened his grip on me as he looked me in my eyes. "Move ya hand, Ava." He sternly said. I quickly loved my hand as he went in and out of me.

Before I even knew it, I was coming. But that didn't stop him. Bucking under him as he continued to go. He started to thrust sloppily as I knew he was about to cum, too. "Shit" he said as he quickly pulled out just in time, cuming on my stomach. I laid there as I tried to catch my breath. Not even 4 breathes in, he was patting my thighs telling me to turn over. I lazily turned over as I propped my ass in the air as far as I could. He smacked my ass as I moaned. He rubbed his dick up and down my pussy as couple of times before I threw it back making it go inside as I moaned.

He slapped my ass once more. "Throw it" He said as he stopped moving. Well, here goes nothing. I did as told as he had to grab my hips to keep up. All I heard from him was a lot of curse words and groans. He started thrusting in and out of me hard as shit, as I was loving it. My pussy made weird sounds as he did so, but he never stopped so I'm guessing that was good. My shit definitely sounded like macaroni and cheese.

He did two more thrusts before he pulled out and came on my back. My legs gave out right after. I'm sorry, but that cuming on the back is attractive to me. I love it.

--

WOW, WATERFALLS.