| 21 |

105 reads, comments and votes for the next chapter.

15k reads. Shouldn't take y'all long to give me 105. If you comment, then vote. If you vote, then comment.

How many chapters should this book be?

--

Ava

"Baby you better get this bitch before I beat her ass." I said as I went to Algee's room opening up his bathroom door. He was shitting, but I ain't care. We all do it. "Who messing with you now?" He said looking up at me. "You stank" I said as he smacked my lips throwing a piece of toilet paper at me. "and that bitch. You know who I'm talking about. The one that can't suck dick better than me" I said bluntly.

"Man, gone. I'll check that shit in a minute. Let me wipe my ass" He said. "Wipe it! The fuck." I said as I stood there. "You annoying as fuck" He said as he wiped and got up flushing the toilet and washed his hands. Drying them off, he grabbed my phone. He smacked his lips a couple seconds later. "She really trying to make herself relevant huh? I only have this hoe one night of my time and she acting like it's been months. Block this bitch and keep it moving. Period." He said.

Why you arguing with her anyway?" He asked me. "Because of them snaps I made" I said. "This bitch thought she could suck dick better than me. HA, I think the fuck not bitch ass trick." I said. Algee looked at me. "Go sit yo little ass down" He said. I decided to reply to one of her pictures.

AvaJai: you stupid or you dumb? Why are you tagging him in posts like he's going to respond? 🙄

ImTHATBitch: he always responds. How'd you think we got in this situation now? 🙃

AvaJai: you're delusional. Don't turn something so little into something that would never happen.

ItsAlgee: Bye Ava🙄 as for you shorty, stop acting like this was an everyday thing😩 I hit you up one time and you ended up taking advantage of a drunk nigga trynna get some damn clout and the only thing you got was hurt jaws. A nigga never nutted😩 and you were sucking for how many hours? how you feeling? 👀

Woody_TheGreat: ^ shit👀

KeithPowers: hours? 🤣

WolfJames: I- Wow

YazzTheGreatest: ^^^ bye

OneElijahKelley: you should've known better, girl😂

After liking all of the comments, I shook my head putting down my phone. Bitch really though she was somebody though. Hearing Algee walking around, I flew into my bathroom and tried to act as if I were looking for something. "So you just gone act like I ain't see yo damn comments? Why even go back and forth with her ass?" He asked me. "Cause I love to hear how delusional she is." I said. He laughed. "Stay yo ass off social media for awhile." He said. "Yeah yeah yeah daddy" I said as he smirked. "Daddy huh?" He said licking his lips and he pushed the door closed. "Ima show you who daddy is girl" He said as he smacked my ass causing me to squeal.

--

Algee

Literally just got done fucking the shit out of Ava ass and she over here trynna get some more. "Baby move, shit. I went 6 rounds fucking with yo ass. My damn dick so sensitive right now" I said as I pushed her. She pouted. "Getcho ass on" I said."Go use that pink ass vibratory I know you thought I didn't know you had" I said. Her eyes widened as she hit me making me lap. "Yo, why you got that anyway?" I asked. "I don't give you enough dick or something?" I asked her. She straight faced me. To be honest I didn't even care if she used it. Matter fact, next time we have sex I'm using that and my dick. I like that shit.

Some niggas get but hurt over they girl buying that shit. I just put that plus my dick to work. More pleasure for her. Nights just sensitive out here and thinking way too highly of they dick. I know my shit do what it need to do, but a vibrator and my dick would make her horny ass stop begging me for more.

"I mean yeah but I be wanting more and I know after like 6 rounds you be done." She said. "You a fucking Nympho" I said laughing. She laughed along. "Oh well" She said shrugging. "I need to buy some condoms before I look up and it's another Algee in this bitch" I said. "Buy condoms? To the hell you won't. You got me fucked up, if it ain't raw it's a naw cuz" she said. This girl is a trip. She had on some comfortable setting clothes and still looked fine. Ass sitting on fantastic!

After we fucked, of course we got in the shower and now we was just chilling

After we fucked, of course we got in the shower and now we was just chilling. Pulling out my phone, i went to Pandora as I had it on shuffle. SZA LOVE GALORE came on. I fucked with Sza. Her music was dope as fuck. 'OOOUUU THIS MY SHIT!" Ava yelled.

Done with these niggas, I don't love these niggas
I dust off these niggas, do it for fun
Don't take it personal, personally
I'm surprised you called me after the things I said
Skrrr, skrrr on niggas
Skirt up on niggas
Skirt down, you acting like me
Acting like we, wasn't more than a summer fling
I said farewell, you took it well
Promise I won't cry over spilled milk
Gimme a paper towel, gimme another Valium
Gimme another hour or two, hour with you

I stared as Ava ass sung the whole song. "Yo, shut up" I said. "You're hating?" She asked me. "Never." I said. "Yeah, okay" She said as she laid back down and let the Sza sing it herself. I was hoping she would. That's my baby, but she can't sing. Ha, thought she did. ISSA NO in Woodys voice. Let me stop messing with my baby. "I can hear you, dumb fuck" She said. "I love you" I said as I laughed.