| 7 |

MY BOOK IS AT 1K MF READS ALREADY, WTF. I LOVE YALL. I STARTED THIS BOOK 5 DAYS AGO, WOW

35 reads, comments, and votes for the next chapter! I'm not updating until I get there

35 reads, comments, and votes for the next chapter! I'm not updating until I get there. 🤷🏽‍♀️

--

Algee

It was a Thursday afternoon and we were all sitting at me and Av's apartment doing shit. Luke had his girl Mya, and I had mine. She was sitting on my lap as me and the boy talked. I could feel my dick hardening under her ass as she starting to move around on my lap. I quickly put my hands in her hips as I clenched my teeth.

Man, it's been a minute since I've had some and I'm two seconds away from taking her to my room. She tensed up as I could see she felt it. She slowly looked back at me. I began to thrust upward. "AYEEEEEEE!" The boys egged me on and I stopped, laughing. "You guys are fucking annoying" She said, playfully rolling her eyes.

Woody just sat there cheesing at us cause he thought he was match maker or some shit. He grabbed his phone and started recording at us. "Look at what the fuck I did" He said. "I did that, yes sir yes sir." He said as he started to zoom in. "Woody stop it, fucker!" Ava whined.

"Aight, I'm done I'm done" He said putting down his phone laughing. Ava got off my lap to sit next to me as she snuggled up on me. I wrapped my arms around her. "Aye, y'all let's have karaoke night or some shit." Keith said. "Put the music on, I'm down." I said. "And I'll be a backup dancer, cause my ass can't sing" Keith said shrugging. We put some music on and of course one of my songs had came up as I jumped up. "I got this one, y'all!"

1 and 1 is 2 girl
You gotta do the math
Why you with him doesn't add up
You starting to substract
Don't know how to act
But I been on a mission
I get the premonition
You need a new edition
Got a minor fender bender
Pull up to the body shop
What you need, you know I got
I can fix it up right on the spot
Now I'm all up in yo head
Trynna crawl up in yo bed

I sung as Keith danced in the background looking a damn hot ass mess. I turned to look at him as I busted out laughing. "Bruh" I said. He smacked his lips. "Black people always hating on other black people."

"Keith.. you're light skin." I said. "No nigga, I'm chocolate" he proudly said. "More like you wanna be" Yazz said. We all laughed. He flicked us all off and sat down looking salty, drinking his soda.

 He flicked us all off and sat down looking salty, drinking his soda

We changed the song and it was Luke's turn. Of course they played one of his songs. He starting pacing as the music played.

It's crazy how your heart just has a mind of its own, yeah, yeah unh
Like when it smiled and makes the choice on its own, mhm unh
Well the funny thing about this heart of mine
It knows what it wants uh
But see the crazy thing is
My mind tries to deny it
But girl I can't fight what I know, I know
I want you baby, youuuuuuuuu
I want you baby, youuuuuuu, youuuuuu

He sung to Amya as she blushed. This nigga right here though. Ava took her phone out to record as his 35 seconds were up. We all sat there until everybody had a turn, and like Keith said. He was everyone's backup dancer. "I'm hungryyyyyyyy!" Ava whined out. "Girl shut up. Let's go eat, y'all?" I asked everybody. They nodded as we all started to get up.

We drove out to Dave & Busters which was one of Av's favorite spots and all got seated. While waiting on our food I looked at Ava. Everybody was in they own little conversations. Did I mention how fine my baby looked today?

"Whaaaaat?" She smiled, sipping from her drink

"Whaaaaat?" She smiled, sipping from her drink. "You fine as hell, girl" I said biting my lip. She blushed. "Stop it" I smiled. "Give me a kiss" I said as I looked down at her lips them back up to her face. She leaned over and kissed me as I kissed back. Pulling away, she blushed even more. "OOOUUU, THEY KISSED YALL!" And you already know who yelled that. I shook my head. I asked myself why was I friends with these niggas sometimes.

Our food had came minutes later and no one even talked as we all ate. About 20 minutes into my food, I had to stop. I was full as shit. I sat back. Soon after me, Luke followed. "You done too?" I asked rubbing my stomach. "Yeah man, fat daddy done" I busted. "Yo, ya fans crazy for calling you that and you petty for letting them." I said.

"They be outta pocket bruh" He said laughing. They really do, but it's all love. They make me laugh. "My stomach is going to hurt later" Ava said as she pouted. "I'm tired now" She said as everybody agreed. The boys and I put in on the bill and extra for a tip. "I wanted to pay for my own stuff" Ava said walking out the door, trailing behind me sounding like a big ass baby. "Well, I paid so shut up" I said as I stood by the car waiting for her to get in so I can get in.

"You a crybaby bruh. I told you that" I said as I started the car and looked over to see who I was trailing behind back home. It was gone be a lil ride until we got home. Like a 45 minute ride. That's the thing about Cali, it's nice out here. But everything is far apart. 30 minutes into me driving I looked over at Ava to see her balled up with her seat leaned all the way back sleep. I laughed as I pushed on the petal as the light changed from red to green.

--

This chapter was kinda boring😩🤷🏽‍♀️