| 27 |

33k reads🤧

I wanna do more fanfics..

who else do y'all want me to write about?

I know for one thing. I wanna write about my baby Dave😭😻

What y'all think? 🤔

I also don't wanna do the whole "I need this many to update.." but then again that's how I get y'all to interact and it's sad I have to do that.

Also, do y'all care about me putting pictures in here frequently?

Let me know if y'all want me to.. I will

Algee

It was about 12 at night when Ava walked back in the house. Everybody turned and looked at her as she stood there not knowing what to do. All of a sudden she busted out in tears. I quickly got up as she walked into my embrace. Rocking back and forth, nothing was heard but her crying.

"I'm sorry you guys had to have such a hoe ass sister." She said into my chest. I scrunched up my face looking back at everybody as they looked at me with the same face. "Yooooo, chill the fuck out Ava. That shit ain't yo fault! What the fuck you mean a hoe!?" Keith said as he jumped up leaving Luke to grab him.

We all knew that Keith wasn't present, it was Tyree. He starting pacing, talking to himself. "Fuck it! Where this stay? On this ground I'm walking on ima fuck old dude up. Real shit Luke! Real shit!" He said getting in his face.

"I'm sorry" She muffled as she began to cry again. I sat there not saying anything just comforting her. She was starting to shake and I had to make her sit down so she could calm down. "Come On baby, don't do this. Breathe" I coached her as I kneeled in front of her rubbing her leg. She would get herself worked up and break out into an anxiety attack.

After about 5 minutes, she was good and was starting to fall asleep. Picking her up, I carried her to the room and put her under the covers. Sighing, I left the room and ran my hand down my face, shaking my head. I turned around to feel Yazz's hand on my arm. "I know this shit tearing you up man" He said.

It really was. That was my heart man and to think that happened to her and I wasn't there to defend her had me fucked up on the inside. Tubbing the little beard I did have I went to my drawer and pulled out my gun. "Algee" I heard Luke say. "Don't do this" I heard him say, but was I gonna listen? Nah.. my baby was in the fucking room suffering hard as fuck from this.

"Now we muthafucking talking!" Woody said as he jumped up. I looked toward the door to see Keith waiting. I nodded my head as he did the same and walked out with us following. I locked the door behind myself and walked to the van. Yeah, we rented a van for tonight cause I was on some purging shit and anybody who got in the way could get popped right along with buddy ass.

Pulling up to his house, I was the first one to get out the car. No need in stalling. I'm about to blow his shit up. I threw a bomb through his front window as I watched his front room light up in flames. I laughed, putting my gloves on. Some of his neighbors came out the house. "Y'all might wanna go back in the house" I said loud enough for them to hear as I put my last glove on, releasing my gun from my pocket. They scurried back into the house as I walked into the house.

The rest of them ain't really come to do anything, just here for back up even though I really ain't need it. I saw him coming down the stairs trying to see what was going on. He saw everything in flames as his eyes went big looking over at me. I sat down on his couch as everything around me was still up in flames.

 I sat down on his couch as everything around me was still up in flames

"You know me, right?" I asked as I laughed. "Have a sit" I motioned to his furniture then busted out laughing. I heard Elijah laugh loudly. "Oh shit, my bad.. forgot" I said and shrugged. "You know Ava?" I asked pointing the gun at him. "He stood there frozen on the stairs. I nodded. "Don't answer cause then I just might blow yo ass up right now" I said.

"You wanna Tell me why the fuck you thought it was okay to come anywhere near MY girl?" I asked. "Not yours.. mine" I said as I got up and shoved the gun into his chest. He was taller than me by 2 inches but I ain't give no fuck. "Well fucking speak bitch, you pissing me off" He laughed. "I fucked that b-" Before he could anymore words out I shot him in his foot.

I put my hand to my ear and leaned towards him. "Repeat that, yeah?" I asked. All you could hear was his screams. "Aw shit. That was yo foot? Damn.." I said shrugging and laughing. "Let's go" Luke said and as if on cue we heard the sirens. I grabbed old dude and dragged him out of the house. Literally. I threw him in the back as we all huddled up into the van. Elijah pulled off. "Um.." He yelled, trailing off. "What?" I don't know if it was just me or did them sirens sound close as fuck.

Oh fuck. Elijah sped up as me, Luke, and Keith let our windows down letting out the clips on these pigs. I shot at one car as the tire popped off and the car flipped a couple times sending it up in flames. Another car came from around the corner and I got out the window letting Keith and Luke handle the rest.

After awhile of speeding and taking crazy turnes, we could finally slow down cause we weren't being chased anymore. I looked over at buddy and he was silently crying. "Shit the fuck yo. Making my ear hurt." I said as I shot him in his other foot. Another ring of screamed came from him as I put duck tape over his mouth. I was gone have a delightful time tonight and that's word to HIS mother.