| 12 |

60 reads, votes and comments.

BOOK AT 4K READS❤️

--

Algee

Maaaaaaaaan, it was the weekend again and I'm glad because I ain't have to go to to classes. I wanna go to a club tonight. Just me and my niggas. I mean the girls too if they wanna join. Ava was at work so it would only be Mya and Woodys girl.

Finally looking myself over in the mirror, I left out the house locking it and heading to my car. Ava ain't care that I was headed to a club, she already knew and I wasn't dumb enough to do slick shit. My boys are my boys but they snitches.

Pulling up to the club, I got out to walk straight in to see everybody in the VIO Section. We owned this section, it was ours. Literally, they reserved this for only us, even when we weren't here. "Wassup, man" I said as I went around acknowledging everybody. "Where Ava?" Yazz asked. "Work. Baby couldn't turn up tonight"

I sat down as one of the strippers came out and went to the pole as she started to dance. She had her back turned towards me so I didn't know who she was. She started to do her lil shit on the pole. I tried not to watch, but coke on now I'm a nigga. She turned around and I instantly started choking on my drink cause the boys to jump up and Keith patted my back. "OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU" Elijah yelled as he stared at the girl. The boys looked up and looked back down at me with a shocked face. "Yo, you knew about this?" Yazz said.

I stared at her as she continued to danced as my jaw clenched. "Nah." Keith sighed. "Yo, man chill.. Don't even go there" I snapped my head in his direction. "Fuck You mean don't go there!" I asked as I jumped up and Like flew in between us. "Nah, we ain't doing this. Y'all brothers!" Luke said. She might as well have been completely naked. Fuck she thought this was?

"Aye y'all, we out!" Keith yelled as we all left the area and left the building

"Aye y'all, we out!" Keith yelled as we all left the area and left the building. My night just started and somebody already pissed me off. "A stripper though.. what the fuck was she thinking?" Luke said. Like hell if I know. They all was so shocked and disappointed because that was like a little sister to them.

I shook my head. "Yo, I'm out. I'll catch up with y'all later." I said. "Aight man." Woody said. I got back in my car and sped the whole way home. Getting out, I went inside to go to my room. I needed to think about this shit. Was she even really working at Hooters? Damn. After about 2 hours of sitting, and thinking she finally decided to come home. "Babyyyyyy" She said as she came to kiss my lips. I ain't kiss her back. She ain't notice cause it was a quick peck. "Did you and the boys have fun?" She asked me. She was dressed regularly. Like she wasn't just shaking her ass in other dudes faces.

"You have fun at work?" I bitterly asked. She eyed me. "Yes... ?" I laughed. "I bet you did. Why you ain't tell me?" She looked confused. "Tell you what?" I waved her off. "Yo, don't play with me right now! Why you ain't tell me you out here shaking yo ass for every nigga in the damn fucking city! That's why you know how to suck dick so good huh?" I said as I jumped up and got in her face.

She flinched as her eyes got watery. "What? Why would you say that?" She said. "I didn't tell you because I knew you would act like this! I can't pay my tuition just working at Hooters! I need another fast working job." She said as her tears started to fall. I ain't give a fuck. "So, you hoe around for niggas now? Huh?"

"Algee, stop! How could you say that! You know I'm not like that!" She said as she tried to grab me. I jerked her off of me. GIRL DONT TOUCH! "You really even a virgin? You fucking can't be! A fucking hoe that's what you are! Wow" I laughed. She really tried it tonight. "How long?" I asked. She quickly looked down, sniffling. "Girl if I gotta fucking ask you again" I said. I was beyond pissed. "A week" She said. We've been dating for 2. I started to walk away as she grabbed me. "Algee, please." She said looking as if she couldn't keep herself together. "Fuck you, sleep with yo fucking self tonight bruh" I said as I went to my room and slammed my door.

Pissed wasn't the word. If you keeping this shit away from me, what else you hiding? Her ass can't be trusted and will no longer be trusted. And without trust you don't have what? A relationship. Fuck it.

--

Ava

It had been a day and Algee still wasn't talking to me.. I haven't even been to sleep yet because I couldn't. I know I should've told him, but how could I? I'm heartbroken that he would even think I'd stoop that low and do hoe shit. Not all strippers are hoes.

I had told Mya about it and she was on her way with ice cream. I loved her. She was always here and we just met not too long ago. A couple of minutes later she busted in the door, and came rushing to hug me. "I'm so sorry, baby" I didn't think he was gonna react like that. She said as she handed me the ice cream. "Hey, fix your face." She said as she wiped my tears, fixing my hair a bit. "Just give him a while. He'll get over it. I can't believe he said that to you" She spoke.

I sat there and ate the ice cream as I listened to her talk about how she was gonna burn the house down and hope he was still in and stuff. "You wanna cuddle pooh?" She asked as she took away my ice cream putting it in my little refrigerator I had in my room. She kicked off her shoes. "Come on, she said getting under the covers. I got under as we laid there together in a non awkward silence. "Hey, I know something that'll cheer you up.. I'm pregnant" Mya said as almost choked on my own spit.

--

I'm getting writers block, omg😭😩 go read my friends books guys!

myaoubre go read hers. I'm in it👅

cherokee_devonne go read here, I'm in it😭