| 10 |

50 reads, comments and votes for the next chapter.

Guys, guess what? My baby said my name on his live. 👅 (yesterday) His ass said "Daddy Algee, Yes I am Daddy Algee" and for y'all who don't know.. my Instagram is Daddy.Algee like boy bye lmao. My friend Key said he wants my vagina😭💀

The ones who came from Instagram should already know my name, but if you didn't.. my name is Ti👑✨ Whats yours? 🤔

Guess what again? This book has 2k reads😩❤️

--

Algee

Luke ass was knocked out on the damn couch while Ava and Mya was in the room I guess. This nigga was knocked the fuck out. High ass.

I shook my head as I laughed

I shook my head as I laughed. This nigga looked like a damn grandpa with his hands folded like that. I shook him. "Yo nigga wake up, it's been time to go" I said as he started to wake up. He blinked a couple of times before looking around then back at me. He then sat up. "Shit, my bad" He said as he got up. "You good nigga"

He turned back to me before heading out the door. "Where Mya?" I laughed. "Yo second time almost leaving her nigga." I said shaking my head. "MYA" I called to her as Luke ran his hands down his face. She came out as was fussing as they left. I turned to Ava as she shook her head. "They are a mess. & they're gone! She yelled as she hurriedly took of her pants. I looked down to see her bare pussy. I squinted my eyes as I looked at her. "Where ya panties?" I asked. She shrugged as she headed back to my room with me right behind her as I smacked her ass and watched it jiggle.

She turned around to look at me as she mugged. She jumped in the bed as her legs spreader and all I saw was pussy.. Pretty pink pussy. She know what she was doing. I got in the bed with her as I threw her one of my shirts and she proudly changed into it. Man, I would've never thought we'd be in the shit we was in now.

She snuggled up to me as I put my arm around her. "You think Luke and Mya gone last?" Ava asked me. "Yeah, she look crazy as hell. He crazy as hell. Perfect couple. Second power couple to us" I said as she started to laugh. "Woody swear he did something" She said. "Foreal though, his ass get on my nerves." I said.

"I'm surprised his ass ain't got no pictures of me eating ya pussy" I said. She quickly covered her ears. "Babe, stopppp. I don't like that word" She said. "What? PUSSY? I said being extra loud just to be annoying. She hit me as I laughed. "Aight, I quit, I quit."

"Algeeeeeeee!" Ava whined after a few minutes of us watching tv. "Whaaaaat?" I mocked her, whining back. "It's in my back, get it out. Move it. Do something!" She said as she sat up. I chuckled. "My bad baby." I was hard as shit. Don't ask me how though, cause I ain't know my damn self. Every time her ass lay in me, my shit get rock hard. All of a sudden I felt something warm in my shit. I know.... she ain't... I looked down to see Ava sucking the fuck outta my shit.

Oh man got damn. How the fuck. What the fuck. And why the fuck. But I don't even care, cause I wanna fuck. I pushed her head farther down as she deep throated me. "Shit!" I said moving back a little. All was heard in the room was my grunts and her slurps. I.. know.. that's.. muthafucking.. right.... baby... YOU BETTER SUCK THIS DICK! Spit was everywhere and I felt like I was looking a bag of a candy a fat kid wanted. I felt my dick tighteningas she began to suck harder. "Fuck!" I said as I tried to push her back, but she wouldn't bulge. I released in her mouth as she swallowed and got up to go to the bathroom.

I sat there shocked as fuck as she brung me back a towel. Yoooo, not my innocent baby Ava. That shit was lit man! Gots to get hard more often if that's the case. I looked up to see Woody in the doorway looking more surprised than me.

 I looked up to see Woody in the doorway looking more surprised than me

I widened my eyes as I seen him starting to dab. I looked over at Ava to see her not even paying attention and walking back in the bathroom. "Yoooo, you wild man. Get the fuck out bruh. You a fucking creep." I said, trying not to laugh. "Not Ava though. WOWWWWW" I threw something at the door as he ran, I'm guessing out of the house. "Baby, you talking to me?" Ava said as she came back out the bathroom with a toothbrush in her mouth. "Nah, I was talking to Siri." She nodded and went back to the bathroom.

I'm getting my Key back. This nigga ain't finna just be popping up when he want to. The hell. She came back out the bathroom and plopped back down on the bed getting back in her regular spot like she just ain't take my soul a few minutes ago.. Wow, so it's the quiet ones huh?