| 17 |

85 reads, votes, and comments for the next chapter.

8k reads💕

--

Algee

"Baby I'm hungryyyyy" Ava said as she comes and flops down next to me on the couch. Everybody was over here including Yazz, Elijah, & Keith's girl. We all know who Keith was with. Ryan. They was meant for each other. "Watchu wanna eat, fat ass?" I asked her. She shrugged. "OOOUUU! Let's go bowling? I want some of their cheese fries." She said as licked her lips. "Getcho fat ass" I said laughing. "Yo dick tickled?" She asked me. "Bye" I said.

She got up, walking to kitchen as I started to notice she was walking different. I laughed as I focused my attention on my phone. "Sis, you okay?" Mya asked her. "Yeah, why'd you ask?" she said as she came back with some crackers. "You're limping" She said. Ava looked at me and then at her. "I am?" Mya nodded. "I'm fine, seriously." She said as she shrugged. "My legs hurt a little though" Luke slowly looked up from his phone, looking at me then Mya. He sat there blindly a few times at me.

I looked away trying to keep myself from smirking. Luke knew what the fuck was going on. "What you say, Ava?" He said as he put his attention back on his phone. "I said.. my legs kind of hurt?" She said as she didn't know that he was catching on as to why they were hurting. He then threw something at Keith as he smacked his lips, looking up from Ryan. "Nigga what! Fuck" He said. Luke shook his head.

"Why don't you ice them or something?" Mya said as she looked so concerned. Ava ain't shit, she ain't tell her sis I fucked her shit up. Keith eyes got wide as he looked at Luke, catching on. Luke shook his head once more. Dumb ass. He raised his eyebrow at me as I shrugged laughing. I wasn't saying shit. Ava looked between us. "Y'all are weird. Always doing that dumb brother bond shit" She said as she laid back on me.

Keith's and them girls left as it was just the boys, me, Ava, and Mya. "You got something you wanna tell me?" Keith asked, talking to Ava. He was the dad of the damn group when it came to Ava. One of the worse ones, actually. Luke acted more as of a uncle to her. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Yoooo, don't do that man." He said as he shook his head. "I already know. I just want you to tell me" He said. She looked at me. She looked as if she was thinking. She then looked up at him with wide eyes. "I DIDNT EVEN DO IT, HES LYING!" She said. Wowwwww. "Wait a minute you lying ass muhfucka! I ain't even say nothing to them!" I said to her.

"Wow, Keithhhhhh.. Brotherrrrrrrrrr. I love you so much, I love how you're giving your fans a season 2 of Famous In Love" She said as she rambled. This girl. "Damn, you wasn't gone say nothing?" He said. "Well, that's not something I'd actually jump up and tell you!" She said whining. "You mad?" She asked him. "Nah, man. That's my bro Algee, I know you good. Just use protection, man. I already got one niece or nephew on the way" He said as Luke started to rub his stomach.

"You need fucking help bro" I said laughing. Mya was sitting there with her mouth wide open. "WOWWWWWWWW" She said as she nodded her head. Awh shit. "Oh bitch shut up, I was gonna tell you after my legs healed" Ava said waving her off. Mya pouted as she rubbed her stomach. She was a month pregnant. Which means they fucked the night they met. They a trip.

--

THIS IS SO SHORT, IM SO ASHAMED. WOW, WRITERS BLOCK AINT SHIT

Roomies | Algee SmithOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara