| 6 |

New cover in the MM, y'all like? 🤔 Made by my good sis Kayla❤️

30 reads, votes, and comments for the next chapter! If y'all want me to update faster, I suggest y'all get me to where I wanna be 🙃

Over 600 reads already & this is just the 6th chapter. Wow, I love you guys😭❤️

I didn't know you guys were gonna love this book that much but I've literally got nothing but positive feedback from it❤️ I definitely love this fanbase 🤞🏽

--

Ava

I had just got home from work and I was exhausted. Plopping down on my bed, I huffed out as Algee came into my room stopping at my door. "You good?" He asked me. He was acting weird since the party we had a few days ago. He always checks on me, but now it seems as if he's doing it in a more sweet way. It was weird.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I said staring at him. He laughed, putting his hands out. "What?" He asked. "You been acting different since the party." I said. When I mentioned the party, he tended up and rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm cool, man. I'm cool" He said. I side eyed him. "You're lying Al" I said.

He looked shocked. "How you know?" He asked me. "Because you just told me" I said as I winked. Got that ass. He picked up something from off of my dresser and threw it at me. I laughed, dogging it. "But no, seriously. What's wrong? You good?" I asked him.

He nodded. "I'm good, I promise I am." He stressfully said. "You know you can tell me anything right?" I asked him as I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, I know man, but.." He trailed off. "But what Algee, damn" I said getting annoyed. "Don't fucking worry about it! It ain't none of yo got damn business!" He yelled as he left my room, clearly with an attitude.

I sat there for a moment trying to take everything in. Did he really just yell at me? I asked myself. Sighing, I got up and got my clothes together for my shower. I've had a long day from class, to work, and now this. I started my Pandora as one of his songs came on from off his latest EP. It was actually my favorite. Tuh

Damn, she bad as fuck
She bad as fuck
She don't do no wrong, but we still make up
Keep making up
I need some more Hennessy in my cup
All in my cup
This ain't the time and it sure ain't the place
We're not in that place

Even though he really just shocked me, his music still was so good to me and I'll always support him when it comes to that. He really was a good artist. I sung along as I got in the shower, washing my body several times before getting out. I lotioned my body real good before putting my night clothes on which was one of Algee's shirts he put in my laundry basket. I sat on my bed staring at the wall. I hope he wasn't mad at me. I really just wanted to know what was wrong.

He's going to make me sleep by myself tonight. I thought as I sat there and began to play with my fingers. I didn't wanna go to his room and he kicked me out because he was mad at me. But, fuck it. I got up from my bed and walked to his door pushing it open a little. I saw him laying down on his phone as I pushed it open wider. He saw me and had the meanest expression on his face as he looked back down at his phone.

I hated when people yelled at me and it was making me emotional, and plus the look he just gave me wasn't making it any better

I hated when people yelled at me and it was making me emotional, and plus the look he just gave me wasn't making it any better. Obviously he didn't wanna be bothered with me. My feelings were so hurt. It was the little shit that made me cry. Tears were forming in my eyes, as I quickly looked down and began playing with my fingers. "Can I still sleep in here?" I asked barely above a whisper.

"Watchu crying for?" He asked me softly as I looked up to see him standing in front of me. "Because you yelled at me for literally worrying about you and I don't want you to be mad at me. It'll be awkward and I won't have anyone to cuddle with" I laughed, sniffling as he wiped my tears with his thumb.

"Av, real shit stop crying. I apologize. I ain't mean to yell and make you cry. I just ain't feel like talking about it no more.. Come on crybaby" He said as he closed the door behind me as I walked to the bed and got on it. Watching him walk to his side of the bed and get in, laying down made me lay down and out my head in my now claimed spot which was his chest.

"You still mad at me?" I asked him. "Nah, I was never mad. Irritated, yeah. I ain't mean to mug you like that either, my bad. That's a real bad habit when I'm irritated. And I don't even know why my dumb ass yelled, not remembering you a crybaby. You cry about everything." He said laughing. I hit his chest. "I don't"

"So, do you wanna talk about it?" I asked him. I really wanted to know why he was acting the way he was. He sighed, sitting up a little as I adjusted myself to be comfortable on him. "When I seen you with that dude my heart literally started beating fast. I thought dude had got to you before I could.. Had to come tell you he was no good so he wouldn't steal my chance. Ava, you always been beautiful to me. I know I never acted like it, but it was because I liked you. It's weird, but true. Woody just made me realize it yesterday. He told me to be a man and confront you." He said, laughing.

That was Woody. Always bossing somebody around. "So of course you know I still like you." He said. "And Woody also mentioned that you like me too" My eyes widened in shock. I told Woody not to say anything. What the actual fuck. He heard me and Mya conversating about it one day and I made him promise not to say anything.

"But we too old for this kid shit. If you feeling me and you know I'm feeling you, let's do something about it. I'm done with the games" He said looking at me. I was still shocked from Woody telling him.

"I'm sorry." I said after a few moments of silence in regards to me making him mad. I didn't know what to say back to the conversation we just had. "No reason to be" He simply said. After awhile of another long silence he picked up the remote to find us a movie to watch. This was our routine every night. We would talk then pick a movie and watch it until we fell asleep. Tonight has been an interesting night.. I wonder will it be awkward from now on?