| 3 |

We should know by now, that I don't proof read right? Okay.. just making sure! Also, don't ask me if I'm updating or tell me to if you ain't commenting or voting for my chapters. TUH! Shade to anybody who's done so. 🙂 If you gone support, don't half it.

--

Ava

Yes, I was scared of thunder. I've always been. People always thought I used to play around when I told them that or they witnessed me being scared. I came from out under the covers as Algee sat there looking at me with a shocked expression on his face. "What?" I asked. "You really scared?" See, I told you. I straight faced him. "Well, I'm not acting." I said.

He shook his head. "Big ass baby." He said laughing. "Oh, that tickled your dick huh?" I said getting annoyed. He straight faced me. "Chill, I'm just playing" He said. Thunder hit the house again as I screamed scooting closer to him. He looked down at me as if he didn't know what to do with me or himself. The lights went out, as I started sniffling.

He got up to grab his flashlight from under his bed. "Where you going?" I asked my head popped up from under the covers. I hope he don't think he finna leave me in here by my damn self so this thunder can strike though the house, got my heart and I die. "To get them candles from the hallway closet." He said. "You can't leave me in here!" I said, trying to make it sound like I was t about to cry. "Yooooo, chill. Come on, damn." He said as I jumped up and clung to him for dear life. Guiding us to the hall, he got the candles and lead us to the kitchen to light them.

Taking them back to his room, He sat them down as I went to go get back in the bed. "You good now?" He asked me as I nodded. "Can I stay in here, please? I'll be gone before you even wake up tomorrow.." I said. "Yeah, you can.. you good, it's cool" He said shrugging, getting up to make me a palette on the floor.

"You really about to leave me up here by myself?" I asked in disbelief. I sighed. "Can you please sleep with me?" I asked as I played with my fingers. He stopped moving and looked at me. "Not that, sleeping. I mean, can you lay with me.. and also not that lay." I said nervously as I rambled. Fuck. He laughed. "Yo, shut up." He said as he got back in the bed.

"I hope you don't snore or a wild sleeper." He said looking at her. I smacked my lips. "I'm neither." I said. I put her hair into a ponytail as I took off her shorts, leaving only my shirt and panties getting in the bed.

 I put her hair into a ponytail as I took off her shorts, leaving only my shirt and panties getting in the bed

He put a pillow in between us, as he situated himself in the bed. I looked down to see Elijah calling me, I answered. "YOOOO, THE POWER OFF OVER THERE!?" He yelled. "Yes, E. please stop yelling in my ear m" I said.

"Fuck you. Surprised you ain't kill his ass yet." He said. "We actually decided to get along. Luke was right about what he said earlier." I said truthfully. "It's me baby" I heard Luke say in the background as I laughed. "Let me speak to Algee" I scoffed as I gave him the phone. "Wassup, bitch boy. What you doing?" I heard him ask Algee. "Babysitting it look like." He said looking over at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Her ass scared of thunder. Baby ass, her ass literally supermaned into my bed when she heard that thunder." I hit me, laughing. "I DID NOT!" He laughed. "Shidddddd"

"YALL SO CUTEEEEE!" He fake sniffed as he cooed. "Fuck you, goodbye" I said hanging up on him and giving her, her phone back. "What's he say?" She said looking at me. "Damn, was he talking to you or me?" I flicked him off as I got on her phone.

The lights came back on and I was proud, but it was still thundering horribly. It was 3am in the morning and I couldnt sleep and I knew why. I needed someone to cuddle with. When I stayed with my friends, one of them always cuddled with me. It was just how we slept. But I didn't wanna ask him, that would be going overboard right? I sighed as I looked over at him to see him moving around as he opened one eye to look at me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up" I said lowly. He sat up. "It's cool, why you up?" He asked. "I never went to sleep." I said shrugging. "Wow, why? Wassup? You good?" I looked at him and then back to my nails. "When I stayed with my friends, one of them always cuddled with me and I guess I got used to it and can't sleep without doing so."

He nodded. "Oh.. well, all you had to do was ask shorty. Come here" he said as he slouched down, opening the covers. I looked at him. "Really?" I said. He nodded. "Come on before I change my mind. If it'll help you sleep, then I'm down." I scooted towards him as I laid next to him, putting my head on his chest and wrapping one of my arms around him. He put his hand on my back and started to rub as it soon put me to sleep.

--

Algee

I woke up to feel a heavy body on me and hearing someone taking pictures. I lifted my head a little to see Woody. "Get the fuck out, bitch. You gone wake her up!" I silently screamed at him. He took a few more pictures before running out the door and closing it behind him.

I regret giving this nigga a key. That shit was only for emergencies. Probably was an emergency to him. I bet you he came to get some food, fat ass. I looked down to see Ava still sleeping as her back rose up and fell back down. I smiled at how she said she didn't sleep wild, but I went to sleep with her on my side and woke up to her literally on top of me.

I ain't mind though. If this is how she goes to sleep, I'm with it. She slept so quietly. Only thing I heard was her breathing when her back fell. I see she wasn't waking up no time soon so I might as well not even bother her. Checking my phone, I went to go like a few photos my fanpages tagged me in then did the same on Twitter. Putting my phone down, I pulled the covers back over us as I fell back asleep.