| 29 |

Okaaaaay ganggggg, coming through with the reads!

Let me tell y'all I can see how many people read from what country/state/city and what ages are reading.

Sooooo, DROP YA CITY AND STATE👀

We at 36k❤️

Algee

I punched the wall as I kept pacing the floors. I ain't want Ava to see no shit like that and to think that she think I'm some damn killer pissed me off. I looked over at Keith as I mugged him. "I should kill yo ass too" I said. "Aye man, she wanted to come so I fucking let her! She was lit letting up until she found out where you was"

"That shit ain't right man" I said shaking my head. "Where she at now?" I asked. "Woody had to take her to the car cause she starting going crazy and screaming" He said. I put my head down and sighed. This nigga really could be dumb at times. I went into the back room to take a quick shower before I went outside to the van. We had another come as they sent the one we came in out somewhere. I opened the dot to see her balled up with her hands over her ears.

I got inside as I shut the door. She jumped as she looked at me with wide eyes. "Baby" I said as I tried to grab her arm. "DONT TOUCH ME!" She said as she jerked her arm back. "You killed him?" She asked more of herself. "You killed him!" She said as she scooted back. She shook her head as she busted out crying again.

I grabbed her and pulled her into me as she broke down. "I should've never came. I didn't want to see that." She cried. I rocked her, rubbing her back not saying anything. There was nothing I could say. At this point all she had in her mind was that body and I know that had her fucked up.

"Baby I'm sorry but he had to go.." I said. "Not like that!" She screamed. "What kind of person are you?" She said as she pushed me away. She had a look on her face telling me she was getting sick. She opened the other side of the door, throwing up as I quickly grabbed her hair and rubbed her back.

How long was this gonna go on? I wouldn't know. She closed the door back as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Take me home" She quietly said. I nodded, getting out of the car and pressing a button on the building to let the guys know it was time to go. They all came out as they got in the car.

I had somebody to comfort so I couldn't drive, so Yazz did. The ride was kind of long on the way back home as everyone sat in the car with no words said. Ava had fell asleep and I knew she would be a mess all over again when she woke up. I had a feeling everything was gone go wrong but I couldn't get that he touched my baby outta my head so I did what I had to do for mine..

Ava

I felt someone putting me in the bed as I opened my eyes to see Algee. I was still shocked that he would do something like that so I turned the other way not wanting to look at him in the face. I heard him sigh. I heard shuffling around before he got in the bed and pulled me close. I didn't even object, because after this crazy night I would need all the cuddles I could get.. maybe Mya was right..

Waking up to the smell of food, I sat up in the bed. My stomach literally was still hurting from yesterday. I got up out the bed to do my hygiene as I went downstairs to see Algee cooking. I went to go lay down on the couch when I heard the boys walk in. They were loud until the saw me on the couch and everyone got quiet.

They all went towards the kitchen and began to talk amongst themselves. I turned on the tv and turned on a movie. I was mad at them because they let him do this, but for some reason I couldn't be mad at Algee..

I felt a presence behind me so I turned around to see Algee with a plate of food in his hand. He shoved it towards me as I took it. I didn't know why he was being nice as if that would erase what he did or what I saw. I saw out the corner of my eyes that the rest of the boys were staring from the kitchen.

Algee stood behind me and rubbed my back as I ate. "I'm sorry baby.." He blurted out as I ignored him. Sorry wasn't going to change this, literally. I handed him back my plate when I was done not even turning to look at him. He took it and went back to the kitchen.

Keith came out as I turned to look at him. Guilt was all over his face and I know he felt sorry. "I brought you some ice cream for later.. or for now" He said as he rubbed his arm. "And the rest brought you other things" Were they all really trying to do shit so I could forgive them?

I laid down more on the couch as Elijah brought me a blanket. They better leave me alone. I wasn't going on campus anymore, I had switched to online and was done so I was just chilling. I couldn't wait until I actually felt better to talk about this. I was calling Mya and snitching on Luke's ass.

They all moved down to the basement as I tried to finish my movie. But I couldn't shake the feeling that I shouldn't be treating them like this.. they were trying to protect me and here I was acting ungrateful. Anyone would be grateful to have a boyfriend and brothers like them and I was not appreciating them..

This was so boring omg🤦🏽‍♀️