| 24 |

120 votes, comments and reads for the next chapter.

How old are my readers?

21k reads❤️

--

Ava

I've been quiet every since I left Mya's baby shower. I spotted the dude I went out to lunch with when we were leaving the place. I looked over at Algee as he was driving with one hand and the other playing with his goatee. He looked over at me. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing" I answered too quickly. He stared at me for a minute. "I ain't gone ask you again" He said. "Nothing" I said again. Truth is dude I went to lunch with turned out to be a creep. He truly was an old friend but once we reconnected he became weird as if he was obsessed with me. I seen him at my job and he forced himself on me. I told him we was just friends and he got mad and choked me and forced himself on me.

I never told Algee or any of the boys simply because I knew what would happen and I honestly just wanted to forget about it. All I could think about was how creepily he was staring at me. I needed to keep this to myself because I didn't want it to get out of hand.

"Baby what the fuck is wrong with you!?" He said as he grabbed me, scaring me out of my thoughts. "Stop it!" I said as my voice cracked, my heart was beating so fast right now. His face softened as he let go of me. "What's wrong baby?" He asked me. "Nothing, I said nothing!" I said as I wiped my tears that were coming down my fast fast. "How is it nothing when you sitting here fucking crying?"

I got out the car, pushing past him as I went into the house. I didn't want to talk about it and I probably never would. He followed behind me as he kept questioning me. "Ava you pissing me off" He said to me. "I don't care!" I yelled as I turned back around towards him. "I told you to leave me alone!" I said.

"Bet" He said as he went to his room closing his door. I sighed as I sat down on the couch. The only reason it was bothering me because he knows my whereabouts now and won't leave me alone. I was so scared that one day he was actually going to attack me and I didn't want that to happen. I sat there crying as I heard a door being opened. I heard footsteps as I felt my hands being pushed away from my face. He sat down next to me as he pulled me onto his lap.

"Come on now.. stop crying. What's bothering you?" He asked me. After I calmed myself down, I decided to answer. "I just don't wanna tell you at the moment, let me handle this." I said. He looked me in my eyes to see if they were crying for help. "You would tell me if something was doing something to you or said something to you right?" He asked me. I ignored his question. "I love you." I said as I kissed him.

--

Algee

I don't know what the fuck was going on with Ava ass and she wouldn't tell me. Whatever it was has my baby crying and shit and I don't like that. I wanna handle it but Ima respect her wishes and let her do it. She been quiet every since we left the shower. I wasn't gone bring up that nigga she went out to lunch with cause that was just gone start a whole new argument and I ain't wanna argue.

I was too focused on wondering what was wrong with her anyway. "I love you too baby" I said back to her as she put her head on my chest. I sat there rubbing her back until I felt her slight snores. Picking her up I went to go put her in the bed as I began to take off her shoes. Next washer dress and everything else. I didn't put anything on her because I didn't wanna wake her.

I kissed her tear stained faced as I pulled the covers over her. I pulled out my phone and texted the group chat. "Yall said something to Ava before we left the shower?"

Keith: nah, why? What happened? 👀

Algee: she was just crying and shit & seemed shook up about something

Luke: did you ask her what was wrong?

Algee: she told me to let her handle it🤔

Woody: give her time. She probably gone tell you wassup

Yazz: I hope she good tho. She know she can come to us about anything.

Elijah: what my son said. ^

Algee: Eli don't start that shit🤣 but that's all a nigga wanted. I'll hit y'all up tomorrow. Luke, Mya and my niece Algina sleep?

Luke: you got me, my baby, and Mya fucked up. 😂☹️

Algee: fuck you. Goodnight

I shook my head as I laid my phone down. Luke know he wrong but that's fine. Ima find out her name. Speaking of find out, I'm definitely about to find out what's wrong with my baby. I seen her stir in her sleep as she searched around the bed most likely for hand to rub her back. I went to get in the bed with her as I pulled her close and started to rub. She eventually fell back asleep as I set up and thought about what was bothering baby.