| 11 |

55 comments, votes and reads.

Woody liked my picture y'all. (Yesterday) If you have a Instagram do me a favor? Go to my Twitter and go find the post about them & you'll see everything else in the caption. ❤️

--

Ava

I was honestly tired of school. I had just gotten out my last class when I came to the Lobby to see Algee smiling in some girl face. I was the jealous type so I just wanna know who the fuck this girl was. I walked over there to him, looking at her. "Wassup baby" He said as he gave me a kiss on my cheek as I continued to look at her.

"Who's she?" I asked him. I was still staring and I bet she wanted to know. "Baby, chill. That's all Woody, this my cousin in-law. You don't remember her?" He said as he chuckled. I didn't find nothing funny, to be honest. "That's not your cousin." I said as I looked the girl up and down. I ain't trust that cousin shit. If she's not your blood, she's not your cousin. PERIOD.

Woody came up behind the girl grabbing her as she laughed and they walked away. "You crazy as fuck man" He said as he smacked my ass and headed out the front door. Crazy my ass. I followed him as he was standing in front of his car waiting for me to get in.

He always did this. He never opened the door for me but waited until I got in to follow after me. And that was perfectly fine with me. "Watchu acting crazy for?" He asked me as he sat up and made a turn. I ignored him as he turned to me as we stopped at a red light. He smacked my leg.

"OWWWWW, ALLY DAMN!" I said as I muffed him making the car swerve a bit. "Fucking kill us if you want to! Watchu acting crazy for?" He asked me again. "I don't play that non real family shit. If she ain't blood, she ain't family. Period, so don't come around me with that bullshit no more." I said with all seriousness.

He started laughing as he pulled into the driveway. "What's funny?" I asked him. "You. You crazy as fuck. I like that shit" He said as he slapped my ass one more time as I stepped out of the car. I knew he was staring so I stopped and started twerking. He came up behind me, backing up as if I was tweaking crazy. "Oh shit, oh shit" I smacked my lips as I went into the house. He do too much.

He came in the house looking fine as shit, walking like his dick big which it was. Wow, I was horny now. Shit got damn fuck, YES.

He looked up at me from dusting his pants off

He looked up at me from dusting his pants off. "Bruh, hell nah" He said cocking his head to the side waving me off. Ava gone wit yo freaky ass." He said chuckling pushing past me. Nigga already know what I wanted. "We just walked in the door!" He yelled throwing his hands up. I cheesed, shrugging. It was like when he ate my pussy he set off a damn horny alarm that went off every time I seen him. He literally could just walk 2 steps and I'd be wet. This nigga was that fine. And I was blessed, because he was MY NIGGA.

"Shit, you do look eatable though" He smirked, scratching his beard. I'm pretty sure I did too. I was in something so simple but leave it up to him to think I looked cute. I wasn't complaining though. I loved it when he complimented me on my lazy days.

"Baby, you gone eat my pussy?" I asked him as I plopped next to him on the couch

"Baby, you gone eat my pussy?" I asked him as I plopped next to him on the couch. "Bruh." He said laughing. "Move aroundddd, annoying ass" I poured and laid down on him, looking up at him. "Wow. Okay, that's fine." I said as I turned around to watch tv. "You really mad?" He asked me. "You damn sure as right I am" He laughed. "It's fine though, really. I'll go get some head somewhere else" He stopped laughing so quick. "Maaaaan, stop fucking playing with me. Real shit." He said as he clenched his jaw just as my pussy clenched. Yessssss daddy, get mad!

I smirked. "A fucking freak bruh. Get off me" He said pushing me. "Nigga it's not my fault yo head game make me feel on cloud 9." I said.

--

Feeling someone open my legs, I ignored it because for one I was tired as shit and for two I knew it was nobody other than a Algee probably looking for his phone. He always looses it in this damn bed. Trying to go back to bed, I felt something warm latch onto my pussy. OH.. OKAY! I literally lifted my head so got damn fast I thought I was throwing it. My baby was eating me out. YESSSSS! This is what I wanted. "You wanted this shit huh?" He asked me as he blew on my clit sending me to arch my back. He started to nibble on my pearl as I gasped gripping the sheet. Soon as he put his tongue inside me I came. He smacked my though before getting up.

Coming back with a towel he cleaned me up and threw it in the dirty clothes before getting back in the bed. I was just laying there staring at the ceiling, I seen him look over at me as he began laughing. I was so satisfied now. Cuddling up next to him, I laid my head down and was out in the next few minutes.