| 18 |

90 reads, comments, and votes for the next chapter.

10k fucking reads💕

Let me fucking tell y'all something😭 this book haven't even been published for a whole month yet. I LOVE YALL❤️ I'm Wattpad famous, wow. Nah I'm just kidding😂

& I didn't even tell y'all I had to sneak in to see Detroit (seen it when it came out) 😂 I left my ID at home🙄 & who was finna miss the movie? TUH

YALL MFS IN FOR SOME FUCKING TEA, HA

--

Ava

"Baby, it's almost due time.." I said to him. The semester wasn't over until Christmas time, but I wanted to get it over with now so I wouldn't have to worry about it. He nodded. "I gotchu. What day?" He asked me. "Well, around Christmas.. I just wanted to let you know now so you'll know and will be able to save up" I told him. "Baby, I said I gotchu man. I don't need to save up. When the time come, I got it. You trust me?" He asked me. I instantly nodded my head. "Alright then shut up" He said as he kissed me. "How much?" He asked. "4,825$.." I said lowly as I went to play with my fingers.

"Aight" He said as he continued to wash the dishes. "Aight? That's it?" I said. He laughed, looking at me as he handed me a plate to dry off. "What you mean that it, yeah that's it!" He said. "I told you I got you, so shut up" He said as he washed the last dish. I smiled. Wow, my boyfriend is the best.

Algee phone ringed as he picked it up and put it on speaker. "Wassup bruh" It was Luke. "What y'all doing?" He asked. "Shit, just got done washing these dishes." He said. "Aye bruh, whatchu think about 4,825$ for tuition a semester?" He asked him. "I mean it's aight, why? We don't gotta pay that shit so what you asking for?" Luke said. "Ava do, but I'm paying for her. She acting like that's a lot." He said.

"Awh, nah it ain't. I'm paying for Mya's" He said. "Awh shit, that's wassup" Algee said nodding. "Yep, well man I was just calling to be nosey" He said. "Aight, man. Tell Mya I said hey" He said. "Will do Patna" Luke said as he hung up.

I got up. "Well, I'm going to get in the shower and go out for a bit" I said to Algee. He turned to look at me. "Where you going?" He asked me. I smacked my lips, laughing. "Baby, I said out. With a friend" I said. "Who's this friend?" He said as he started to rub through his little beard. "Bye baby!" I yelled as I walked away to go to my room. Grabbing my clothes and speaker, I went into my bathroom to start my shower.

My pandora played as I stood there for a minute letting the water hit my body. I grabbed my body wash as I felt someone step in. I almost had a heart attack before I remembered Algee was here. He grabbed my waist as he put his chin on my shoulder. "Who you going out with?" He asked me again as he started to rub on me. "I said a friend." As soon as those words came outta my mouth, he hurriedly knocked the body wash out of my hand, turning me around as he picked me up. "Ima ask you one more time.." He said, slowly.

"Algee.." I said. Before I could even say another word he slid inside of me. I gripped his shoulder as he started pounding into me. "FUCK!" I screamed and moaned at the same time. "You gone tell me?" He asked me. I whined as I missed the feeling of him being inside of me. "Go back innnnn!" I yelled at him. "Nah." He said as he put me down. He slapped my was as he stepped out the shower. "Have fun" He said as he left out the bathroom. I stood there shocked as I washed my body stepping out.

--

Algee

Ava had left an hour ago and I was thinking I should've followed her little ass. I was getting a FaceTime from Woody as I accepted it. I saw some girl and a dude at a table. Looked as if they were in a lunch date. "Who's that?" I asked. "HA! Guess" He said. "Nah bruh, you tripping." I said as I almost hung up on his ass. "AVA!" He yelled as I seen her turn around. "You welcome" He said as he hung up. I called her phone at least 5 times and I got sent to voicemail EVERYTIME.

To: ❤️
Are you serious bruh?
Seen 5:30pm

To: ❤️
You gone answer the phone?
Seen 5:45pm

To: ❤️
😂 bet. You wanna cheat and shit? Cool
Seen 5:55pm

From: ❤️
You're being ridiculous.
6:00pm

I went to put on some clothes as I grabbed my keys leaving the house. I was definitely drunk but I didn't give a fuck. She wanted to be dirty and cheat? I got her ass bruh, I swear to god. Speeding down the street, I pulled up to the house as I got out and went to knock on the door. The door opened as she smiled at me. "Wassup?" I said as I smiled. She hugged me. "You're out of it" She said laughing. "But I'll take care of you. Come in" She said as I walked in to see her in a silk robe. I licked my lips as I closed the door behind me. She instantly pushed me on the couch. "She what you doing bruh?" I said as I looked down at. "Nothing that you don't want me doing. Relax, I got you" She said.