| 14 |

70 reads, votes and comments for the next chapter. Please do not say anything about an update until I see 70!

I love y'all but if I see that one more time, y'all catching this fade🤣

--

Algee

"Boy I oughta punch you in yo damn throat!" Luke yelled at me. "What you do to that girl?" He asked me. I smacked my lips. "Maaaaaan" I said waving him off. "Man for real, it ain't even that hot damn serious for you to be talking that reckless to her and you fucking know it! She fucking apologized. How you gone get mad at her cause she wanted to be independent. That's her fucking life! Only person that's salty is you!" He yelled at me.

I ain't have time for this shit and I wasn't forgiving her stripping ass anytime soon. I shrugged as he continued to talk to me. "You wrong, and you know you is" He said as he handed me a drink. I snatched it from him. "I don't give a fuck. How would you feel if you saw Mya up there?" I said. He laughed. "Mya know better. Slap her and my got damn baby." I stopped, and turned to look at him. "Baby?" I asked. "Yeah, man. I'm pregnant.. you ain't know? Shit" He said.

I shook my head, trying not to laugh. "Nah, man congrats though." I said. "Thank you, thank you" He said. "You know Mya at my house?" I asked him. He nodded. "That's how I know you was over there dogging her. Cause Mya snitched on you" I shook my head. Her snitching ass. But of course, that was Ava's damn other half. More like other half of her body. Couldn't see them apart and never will.

"Wassup salty nigga" Woody said as he came up to me. I mugged him. "Fuck you" I said. He laughed. "Chill, I'm playing." He said as he threw his hands up. I looked over to see Luke walking away. "WHERE YOU GOING!?" I yelled to him. He turned around quick as shit, with a blunt in his hand. "Huh?" He answered. "Never mind, BYE!" He nodded and him and Ro left. That nigga something else. Gone smoke his damn lungs out.

This party was kinda dry, so I went to sit my ass down. Scrolling through my Twitter timeline, I see Ava making all of these tweets that caught my eye.

ItsAvaBaby: I just don't know anymore😩
1h ago

ItsAvaBaby: if the tables were turned, you'd know how I felt.
35m ago

ItsAvaBaby: sometimes you have to remove yourself from the situation in order for it to become back good!
5m ago

I scrunched up my face as I looked at all the shit she was saying. What the fuck she mean remove herself? I wasn't finna be okay with the shit just cause she wanted to be independent. She could've been independent getting a second regular fucking job where you don't gotta shake ya ass in front of niggas to get money. Fuck outta here, I wasn't for none of that shit. Fuck she thought?

--

Ava

I was still sitting at home, but now by myself.. Mya had left to go home because she was becoming sick. I wasn't giving up on me and him, and I never was.

To: BabyPooh💕
Can we talk?
8:30pm

From: BabyPooh💕
For and about what?
8:32pm

To: BabyPooh💕
Come home..
8:32

From: BabyPooh💕
I'll come home when I feel like it.
8:59

I threw my phone on my bed as I sat there, not knowing what to do. I couldn't take this, I couldn't take him not talking to me. I hadn't slept in going on 4 days, and I was starting to go crazy. I had little naps here and there but them only lasted literally 5 minutes. I didn't know if I could deal with this anymore. I hadn't ate since that night and I had no appetite except for ice cream which I think was now making me sick.

To: BabyPooh
I love you..
9:05pm

Read 9:23

Should I just stop trying? I really didn't think he was gonna get this mad at me and I honestly couldn't take it. I got in my bed, as I turned on some music and laid down. After another hour or so, Algee decided to come home. I was in the same spot. I hadn't moved. He walked past my door as he looked inside and kept going. I was a wreck. I was still crying, still not eating.

I really cared about Algee and I didn't want us to end like this. I wanted him to tell me that he forgave me and that he still loved me. That he understood me wanting to provide for myself. But it wasn't going to happen. I might as well forget it. I heard the boys walk in as they dragged their heavy feet. Elijah was the first person I heard. I pushed my face into my pillow because I didn't want them to see me like this. I was a fucking mess.

"Yo, sis? You good?" Keith said. I then felt my bed dip, and I felt his heavy hand rub my back. I didn't even know I was crying until I felt my face heat up. "Aye, stop it.. We not even mad atchu, I mean yah you could've went about it a different way, but we can't control what you do anymore. You're not a kid, you're grown now." He said. "Come on, sit up." He said as he grabbed my hand pulling me up. My hair was pushed all into my face. "You eat?" He asked me. I shook my head. He looked over at Woody as he nodded towards him, making Woody leave.

"You always have been a crybaby" Yazz said as he made all of us laugh. I laughed as I wiped my face, moving my hair from in front of it. "I ain't even gone yell today." Elijah said as he shook his head. "I appreciate it, E. Happy Birthday" I said. "Thank you, thank you" He replied. The party they were at was actually for E's birthday.

Woody came back with my favorite. McDonald's. I grabbed the food as I poured, getting ready eyed again. "I love you guys." I said, as I sniffed. "We love you too" they all said. "You know we gotchu." Woody said. "Give me hugs" I said as they all smacked they lips and gave me a group hug. "You guys didn't have to come over here." I said.

I literally had the best brothers ever. They were annoying, but I loved them so much. "We had to after Luke told us what we down." I nodded as I stuffed a fry into my mouth. "Where is he, anyway?" I asked. "Probably home now, getting in Mya nerves cause he high." I laughed. High Luke would always be the best Luke.