xxv. "22!"

time jump: 6 days after christmas
December 31, 2017

IT HAD BEEN FOUR DAYS since Psyche and the Allegro Family had arrived home to Los Angeles. She already missed Tom, but if she was being honest, she was glad to go back home be ause being around him was too awkward due to her accidental confession on Christmas morning.

It's not like they acknowledged it, but that was what made things weird. He acted like it never happened, and it should have been a good thing, but it seemed weird to her. They kissed before, but they talked about it, and things didn't get awkward, so why did the confession make things weird?

She groaned and rolled over her bed. It was 6 am, and she just woke up over thirty minutes ago, and she was still sleepy, but she couldn't get back to sleep because her head was filled with thoughts of what happened while they were in London— especially since she was going to see Tom today due to her annual New Year's Eve party, which was the same day as her birthday.

It's my birthday, she thought, holy shit, I'm 22?

And as if on cue, a person jumped on to her bed, and the song 'Happy Birthday' blared in her room.

"Happy Birthday!" She heard several voices yell as party poppers and streamers were suddenly everywhere.

She groaned once again and rolled over to look at her friends that interrupted her thinking time. Natasha was the one that jumped on her bed obviously. Vasilisa and Arden were also there, together with Cami, Lili, and Madelaine.

They were holding balloons— two of the balloons was the number 2, because she was already 22—  and they were wearing party hats.

"Get up! It's your birthday!" Madelaine said before pulling her up from her bed. "Your party starts in a few hours, so you better get ready now," the redhead added, and once again Psyche groaned for what seemed like the nth time this morning.

It's going to be a long day, she thought before letting out a sigh.

✿︎

ok this is short, and kinda shitty???
but anw, it's psyche's 22nd birthday!
and yes, psyche is a few months older than Tom,
even though Sabrina is like, 18 😂😂😂
but hey, it's a fanfic so 🤷🏻‍♀️
anw almost 10k reads holy shit???????
i am sh00kt

ok this is short, and kinda shitty??? but anw, it's psyche's 22nd birthday!and yes, psyche is a few months older than Tom, even though Sabrina is like, 18 😂😂😂but hey, it's a fanfic so 🤷🏻‍♀️anw almost 10k reads holy shit???????i am sh00kt

also, i'm planning on writing a dacre montgomery social media fic?
woop

-rx