lvii. "i love you"

PSYCHE WAS STOOD ON THE balcony of Vasilisa's room. Since the girl wasn't home, she decided to use the room. She loved balconies, standing there, overlooking everything. It was morning, and she just woke up and tweeted about the issue with Clementine that didn't seem to die down, but she told herself it would be the last time she would speak out for it.

She was sure everyone was still asleep except for Natasha and Tom, because they immediately replied to her tweet. Plus, when she woke up, Tom was no longer with her.

In the kitchen, Tom was preparing a hot chocolate for his girlfriend, while Natasha was cooking breakfast for everyone.

"Hey, Nat," he called, earning the attention of the blonde.

"Yeah?"

"When Psyche said 'I love you' on the post, do you think she said it in the usual way we said 'I love you' when we were best friends, or... like... more than that?" He asked.

Natasha smiled before she turned her head to look at the boy. "Psyche loves you, Tom. I'm sure you know that."

"Yeah, but like, best friend kind of love or like... more than that... love?"

"I guess you have to ask her that," she shrugged before turning her attention back to what she was doing. Tom stood there for a moment before he thought that maybe, he should ask her. He would never know if he didn't ask.

Psyche sighed deeply as she looked at the wonderful view, not noticing the boy that was walking towards her, a mug of hot chocolate in the cheap Spider-Man mug that was given to her by Harrison as a joke almost two years ago, but she ended up loving it anyway.

"Hey."

She snapped out of her thoughts, turning her head upon hearing Tom's voice, and there he was, holding a mug of hot chocolate with a smile on his face.

"Hey, Tommy," she said with a smile. Tom handed her the mug, which she gladly accepted and took a sip from. "So what's up?" She asked, putting the mug down on the small table just beside her before turning to look at Ton who was now standing next to her spot.

"I was talking to Nat just a few minutes ago, and I, uh, I asked her about something," he informed, "then she told me it was best if I asked you."

"Ask me what?"

"Well, a week or two ago, you kinda accidentally said 'I love you' on text and when I asked you about it the next day, you were busy so we didn't really talk about it," he began, "and then yesterday, you said 'I love you' on the post, and I guess I just wanted to know if you, uh... if you—"

"If I love you?" Psyche asked, a small smile on her face, and the boy nodded.

The way she looked at him screamed how much he meant to her, everyone could see that. The way her face would light up whenever she saw him, even if she was sad, he can always make her feel better. No words could describe how she felt for him, and the three words were the only ones she knew would make him know how she felt.

"Thomas Stanley Holland, I love you."

His lips formed into a smile upon hearing those words— finally hearing those words, and that he could finally tell her what he had been dying to tell her. She was his dream girl, and he was so in love with this girl.

"Psyche Penelope Allegro, I love you too."

im so obsessed with b99 and i almost made tom say "noice. smort."
HAHAHAHA