li. "um, surprise?"

PSYCHE HAD HER EYES FIXATED on her phone as she scrolled through the tweets about her. She was once again in Vasilisa and Natasha's apartment, not really wanting to see her cousin in her own home. Their interactions consisted of side glares and rolling of eyes, and she was pretty sure that her parents were getting annoyed. Luckily, she was too busy working on her music in the studio so she's only home around dinner time, but today was her day off, so she had to spend it somewhere else.

"Hey, I'm going out to buy us lunch. What do you want?" Natasha asked, which made Psyche lift her gaze from her phone.

"Can't you just get it delivered?"

"Eh, I wanted to go out." Natasha shrugged. "Anything specific you want me to get you?"

"Anything works," the blonde replied, Natasha nodding her head before making her way towards the door and walking out, leaving Psyche alone.

She turned her attention back on her phone. She knew reading the mean tweets was not a good thing, since it would only make her feel bad for standing up for herself against her cousin. Everyone sees her as the bad person when she was the one telling the truth, it sucked, but she couldn't stop scrolling through the mixed reactions of everyone about the situation.

user1 honestly i used to love psyche but then i stopped, and now im glad i did.

user2 WHY ARE PEOPLE HATING ON MY BBY PSYCHE? THIS BITCH CLEMENTIME SHOWS UP AND SUDDENLY CREATES DRAMA AND Y'ALL ARE QUICK TO SIDE WITH HER INSTEAD OF TRYING TO HEAR BOTH SIDES!!!

user3 lmao who is psyche allegro is she even relevant

user4 i cant believe psyche did something like that omg i used to love her

user5 yeah im def unstanning psyche allegro

Well, mostly negative.

She turned off her phone and tossed it the on the center table, leaning back on the couch with a sigh. She closed her eyes, trying not to think about how stupid it was to call out her cousin in a public manner. She was proud of standing up to her cousin that had been pushing her around since they were children, but how she did it seemed rather unprofessional. The things people were saying about her was no help either. It was just making her feel worse.

She was startled and snapped out of her thoughts when the door suddenly opened, making her sit up quickly and wipe her eyes from the tears that almost fell.

She turned her head at the door and saw a familiar figure closing the door slowly. She immediately knew who it was, and so she stood up and crossed her arms as she watched the boy close the door loudly, making him jump slightly and curse under his breath, Psyche stifling her laugh at the boy.

He turned around, but was surprised upon seeing the blonde standing in front of him, head tilted slightly to the side with crossed arms and a smile on her face.

"Um, surprise?"

She chuckled slightly at the boy's attempt of surprising her— which wasn't much of a fail because it did surprise her, and seeing him took her mind off of what she was thinking of earlier. "Hey, Tommy."

Tom walked towards her, grabbing her by her hips, pulling her closer and dipped his head to kiss her. Their lips met, and her hands made their way to wrap around his neck. Sparks flew in every direction, and it was like nothing else mattered but them, in that moment. No troubles, no problems, no cousins trying to drag you down and ruin your career. It was just them, enjoying one short moment of happiness.

Their lips moved together in sync, as if it were made for each other. He pulled her closer, the kiss getting deeper and more passionate as seconds passed. The kiss had said much more than words could ever say. No words were needed to know how bad they had missed each other and how deep their feelings are for one another.

They finally pulled apart slowly, small smiles on their faces as they both still had their eyes closed and their foreheads were still resting against each other, catching their breaths.

Tom was the first to open his eyes, completely in awe of the situation. Looking at the girl with loving eyes. He was so damn smitten for her, and would give her the whole universe if he could.

She slowly opened her eyes, and his dark brown eyes met her blue ones— but they weren't just blue. Her eyes were the color of a clear blue sky in a wonderful day. It was captivating and calming, and behind them held the feelings that she never knew how to say, but he knew.

"Hi," she breathed, a smile playing on her lips, "I missed you," she added.

"I missed you too, Psyche."

IM SORRY IF HOW I WROTE THIS WASNT GOOD IM NOT GOOD IN WRITING KISSING SCENES IM SORRY ALSJSKSJSNS

BUT HEY, TYCHE!!!!!