xlviii. "can we talk about it?"

Liked by crystalmreed, kjapa, and 531,999 others

psyche last day as a brunette // also when u try to end the drama but it just added more drama so u just take a selfie and pretend everything's fine 🤷🏻‍♀️

comments are disabled for this post

EDIT POST

last day as a brunette 💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️

DONE

"ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE OKAY?" Tom asked his girlfriend for the nth time. The two were facetime-ing, and since the call had started, he had been asking her if she was okay, and she had been saying that she was, even though it was clear that she wasn't.

"Tom, I said I'm fine," she assured the boy. She was in the car with Arden who was driving them on their way to Psyche's trusted hairdresser and dye her hair back to blonde. "The only thing not fine is the amount of paparazzi following us." She glanced at the rearview mirror and saw a car trailing behind them, the person on the passenger's seat holding a camera, making her roll her eyes.

"Just ignore them and don't say anything," Tom said. "Also, about the other day..." he trailed off, remembering when she had texted him an 'I love you' but they never really acknowledge it because of the drama going on, "can we talk about it?" He asked.

"Tommy, I gots to go, I'll talk to you later, bye!" The girl had ended the call, seeming like she didn't hear his question, and Tom was left there holding his phone.

A sigh escaped from his lips. "Bye," he muttered before placing the phone down beside him. Maybe she didn't mean it, he thought to himself.

i was going to make psyche brunette for a lil while bc i found more photos of sab with brown hair but i miss blondebrina soooooo yay

ALSO woops?