lv. "heart eyes holland"

Liked by zendaya, robertdowneyjr, and 1,433,643 others

psyche happy birthday, baby. i love you.
tagged tomholland2013

view all comments

user1 AHHHHHHHH OMG OMG OMG YES

user2 IMAGINE ME NOT SHIPPING TYCHE. CANT RELATE.

natashabelle ey happy birthday, thomas!

user3 "bAbY" "i lOvE yOu" im— ASJSKDJKSKS

user4 i stan one (1) ship !!

user5 I LOVE THEM SM 😭😭😭😭💖

madelame IM SCREAMING I LOVE THIS SHIP YO

camimendes ^ lmao me

user6 WAIT THEYRE DATING?!?!?!?! SINCE WHEN?!?!?!?!

user7 user6 since... um... ever??? HAHAHA

zendaya my tyche heart 💚

tomholland2013 thanks, babe. i love you too.

"HEART EYES HOLLAND," NATASHA MUMBLED as she looked at Tom and Psyche that was in front of her, sitting down on the floor of the living room as they watched the film.

It was Tom's birthday, and the boy decided for all of them to hang out, "them" being the Spider-Man: Homecoming cast, Harrison, Psyche, and her. They all decided to start the night eating at a restaurant, then crash at hers and Vasilisa's for the night, like everyone always does, because according to Psyche, it was 'too big for two people, but is big enough for a group of friends'. Vasilisa, on the other hand, was busy and said that she will be spending the night at her brother's place.

She was sat on the couch, in between Harrison and Zendaya, and Jacob was on Harrison's other side. Tony was sat on the floor just right in front of Jacob and Harrison, leaning his back on the front of the couch, and Laura was on the opposite side. The two lovers, on the other hand were a few feet away from the group, giving them a good view of the couple.

She had been noticing the way Tom looked at her best friend for a long time, and she was glad when the two finally got together. Just now, she decided to call the boy 'Heart Eyes Holland' because the boy was literally giving Psyche heart eyes whenever he looked the girl, and honestly, it was cute. The boy never left the girl's side and had the biggest smile in the world. The way he looked at her spoke the words his mouth didn't, and Natasha knew that he was as in love with her as her best friend was with him.

"What?" Harrison, who heard her mumble something, asked. She turned her head to look at him and was met by the boy's blue eyes, and she was pretty sure there were oceans hiding behind them. "Nat?" He called.

She snapped out of her thoughts and realized that she just spent a few seconds looking at his eyes. "Oh, uh, I said 'Heart Eyes Holland'," she replied as she turned her attention to the television in front, "because he's, uh, he's giving Psyche heart eyes," she explained awkwardly, because she was pretty sure the boy had noticed that she had gotten lost in the swirling sea of his blue eyes.

"Oh, yeah, he's been giving it to her since before he realized he liked her," Harrison shrugged, "he really loves her. I've never seen him this smitten over a girl before, and I really think they're meant to be together," he voiced out, Natasha nodding in agreement.

"They're perfect for each other," she said, a smile on her lips. She knew that the two were meant to be, and she would be very devastated if the two ever break up, but she was sure that the two were meant to be together.

"Yeah," Harrison agreed, his eyes looking at the girl, but she had her eyes focused only on the film, and didn't even notice the pair of blue eyes that were looking at her, "they are." He smiled before turning his attention to the film as well.

eyyyy some haz and nat yO 😌😌😌
what would be their ship name??????????

also the i love yous hehe 💖💖
(lmao they just said i love u via ig but havent said  the words personally yet)