xlix. "@ me next time, boo"

PSYCHE ALLEGRO'S COUSIN SPEAKS OUT!

By now, almost everyone knows about the rumors flying around about the singer/actress Psyche Allegro. Since the rumors surfaced, Psyche had only spoken out once in her Instagram Story where she threw shade at her cousin, Clementine Allegro.

Luckily, we managed to talk to Clementine after she reached out to us, and she finally told us her side of the story.

Good day, Clementine, thank you for reaching out to us.

Clementine: Thank you for having me.

What made you want to speak out?

Clementine: Well, it's kind of been eating me alive, you know? Not being able to tell everyone my side of the story.

What is your side of the story?

Clementine: Psyche and I were practically best friends— we always have been, but we liked the same boy. He and I dated, and Psyche backed off— or, well, I thought she did. We were happy, you know? We were the perfect couple, but then a friends of ours threw this party, and I was studying for the weekend so I couldn't come, but she did. They both did. I decided to come in the last minute, and when I arrived there, I saw them both, and Psyche leaned in to kiss him. I was so devastated, and they saw me. I didn't even see regret on her face. I really thought I could trust her.

Are you certain this is what happened? Psyche says that that is not what happened.

Clementine: It is what happened. I get that she's just trying to protect her image as a celebrity, but I can't keep on keeping it to myself. I really thought we were finally past all of it, because I've moved on. But then this drama came out and she practically called me a liar on her Instagram. It just hurts.

We're sorry for what happened to you. Thank you for talking to us, Clementine.

Clementine: No, thank you.

What do you think about this? Is it the truth? Or is Psyche right that Clementine is lying? Let us know!

Entertainment News

psychepenelope You think you know someone, and suddenly they're dragging you down. 🐸☕️
8,188 likes | 1,568 retweets

user1 LMAO THE EMOJIS

user2 lmao shut up, snake

user3 You think you know someone, and then you find out they're not who you idolized and loved

arden_allegro

↳ user4 my queen

user4 my queen

clementine.mc @ me next time, boo
    ↳ psychepenelope ok clementine.mc there, i mentioned you. love the attention, don't you, clemmie?
        ↳ user5

 love the attention, don't you, clemmie?        ↳ user5

            ↳ user6 DAAAAAAMN

                ↳ user7 OOOOOOH DRAMA I LIVE FOR THIS

psyche snapped

also im on season 5 of brooklyn nine-nine and im so obsessed with this show now