15 | break-ins

15 | break-ins

Somehow to Grey, it felt like breaking in was always Seth's plan

Somehow to Grey, it felt like breaking in was always Seth's plan. He knew where Kyle Hastings, the peacock-that seemed like a perfect name for him-lived and coincidentally, Seth had brought two sticks which apparently were handy when people were supposed to break in to houses. Please. They weren't supposed to break in anyways! When she had asked him if this was his plan all along, he'd put a hand over his heart in mock surprise saying,

"What? No way! How could you accuse me of such things?"

She'd just glared at him as they got in to his Lamborghini, all ready to break into someone's house.

She couldn't believe she was doing this.

Now, she was yet again looking out the window, hoping something would prevent them from doing this, but fate decreed that they would gain no interference.

Of course she was happy to ruin his life in such a way but she wasn't willing to ruin her life along with it. She'd had enough damage that had gone along with associating with him in any way.

Seth, on the other hand seemed like he had no problem risking his reputation for a rap sheet and a chance to ruin someone's life.

"He'd done a lot to deserve this you know." He'd reminded her when she asked him this. "Besides, even if we do get caught, we can just throw some money bills around and make it all go away. Capiche?"

Grey knew he was right. That was the pro about being rich. Money could solve everything.

She looked out the window again. She couldn't really see anything, nothing. No view or anything. All she could see was blurbs and figures passing away so fast she didn't have time to register what it even was. Just like how her life was going. Passing by without a glance.

Seth was a crazy driver. At this point she had no idea how he even got his license.

At that time, she felt a small pang, some sympathy for the guy who had unfortunately supervised Seth's driving test. She only hoped that he didn't lose his lunch.