36 | six feet under

36 | six feet under

"Ah, I feel sick." Commented Grey as she stared at Louis Song who puked all over his girlfriednd, Zara Mckinny's Louboutins.

Looks like Seth's gonna need all the help to clean his house tonight.

It was currently 11 something-Grey didn't know exactly, she'd lost track of time after she smoked another joint in the bathroom just as she came to the Cherington Manor.

The only other person who knew she was stoned was the one and only Bethany Mallows. If real life were the Gossip Girl she would be your very own gossip girl in the school. She was the cause of everyone knowing everything and anything. Some tell Grey that she has inside sources on every clique, someone who feeds her everything that she can transfer onto her phone and send mass messages to everyone.

She didn't really have a rank in the hierarchy of Covington. She certainly wasn't at the top, an A-lister but she wasn't a D-lister as well. She could've pegged for being a B-lister but from what Grey had gathered, Bethany wasn't really interested in being a part of the top. She wasn't really a wannabe, she just wanted leverage against everyone.

Granted, she had originally been part of the candidates, as her former Queen would call it (but Grey could never adhere to that word. It was too weird to her) but she was two only one that hadn't been expelled or blended into the shadows for not being able to win a part of the higher top.

Grey knew that it was dangerous, Beth knowing the secrets of the Queen of this school, especially an important one such as being stoned. Especially considering one small mistake can cause her whole reputation in LA to be ruined.

Grey had built her reputation amongst thousands and thousands of ancestors, the Rutherford family being celebrated lavishly throughout hundreds of years. They rebelled in old money jus fluke the Cheringtons and there was no way she could ruin that. Even if, her own family was dysfunctional.

Beth found out today, whilst Grey was in the middle of inhaling coke. Smoking up a joint was okay, but not being acareful was not. Except she knew deep in her heart that what she was doing was wrong.

For starters, her charity event was tomorrow and she was required to wear 20 pounds of expensive lace and tulle, something that was also couture and worth more than an average individuals income annually. It was made according to her size, and with the amount of alcohol in her system and drugs there was no way she was going to look her best.

Secondly, all the damage it's doing to her lungs. At this rate, she'd die earlier than Queen Elizabeth.

Sighing, she tore her eyes away from the couple, as she could hear Zara Mckinny screaming all over about her poor Louboutins.

The Cherington Manor was still occupied by filthy rich kids from all over. She could see that daughters and sons of billionaires like Grey attended, puckering up to the scion of the Cherington name.

She had gone back down after Lisa's outburst in the guest bedroom and to her dry surprise she found Lisa and Alex's new girlfriend sprawled on the floor, ripping each other's hair out. She didn't have the heart of the energy to stop them while not being sober so she just left the scene and proceeded to grab another drink from the bar.

She felt a glass being sled all the way from the other end of the table, glass sliding on smooth marble. She felt it properly, too drunk to see properly. She didn't want to put a last season Charles and Keith shoe in her mouth again.

From the corner of her eye she could see Seth coming down the glass staircase, hair ruffled and crumples on his white Ralph Lauren shirt. Cue the jitters in her stomach and one look at him and she knew she was fucked.

She drank her gin and tonic in one go as she turned on her stool to aim her line of sight towards the platinum blonde haired King.

She could feel alcohol clouding her system more, killing her lungs as she stumbled, not quite steadily landing on her heels as she slid-more like wobbled-out of the stool.

She could see him sitting on one of the couches, throwing his head back to rest on the sofa as herds of souls clattered all over him.

From her line of sight, she could see a dirty blonde haired girl, with curves larger than the vase she had at home make her way to the corner of the arm rest where Seth was sitting. As she threw one leg over the other, sitting on the armrest, Grey critically analyzed her.

She didn't look like she goes Covington, Grey knew everyone there. She most probably went to Bishop Prep or Aiden-Leigh High. Big eyes and small mouth all composed together with a heart shaped face framed by those dirty blonde strands of hair. Her gorgeous two piece fit her curves perfectly, leaving nothing to imagination and the peach pink Miu Miu shoes she was wearing complimented her skin color perfectly.

She looked familiar but Grey couldn't quite put a finger on it. She walked more closer, curiosity getting the best of her. Seeing a walking bartender with a tray full of drinks, she walked over to him and grabbed one, twirling it in her hand as she stared at the blonde that was leaning way close to Seth intently.

Drinking up the contents of the drink that was in her hand, she dropped it on to a passing by waiter as she finally realized why the blonde looked familiar.

Raika Sayef. Oh fuck. The blonde looked exactly like Raika Sayef, Seth Cherington's one and only ex girlfriend.

She was the reason Seth didn't date. Commitment was a bitch and who better to teach that to Seth Cherington? Well the former Queen Raika Sayef of course.

But the girl that was crouching down and touching Seth couldn't be Raika. Raika Sayef was long gone and why?

Because she's buried six feet under.