concluding | bonus

"This is stupid

"This is stupid." Grey grumbled as she put a burgundy ribbed cami over her head. She looped a black belt over her frayed black shorts and stepped back to look at herself in the vanity.

"You look 13." Seth commented throwing his head back and leaning it on the headboard of her bed. She glared at him through her honey brown eyes, inflating her cheeks in mock anger.

"Shut up." She grumbled as she sat down, tying her black Adidas Superstars. "At least I don't look old." She responded, her eyes skimming through Seth's outfit of a simple black t- shirt and jeans.

"How do t-shirts and jeans make a person look old. In fact it makes me look my age." He stuck his tongue out.

To be honest, Seth did look good with his casual attire, good enough to make the pages of Vogue for Grey, but she refrained from telling him that. No need to make his ego even bigger.

Grey snorted, grabbing a Fossil haversack and sliding it through her arms as she grabbed her phone and wallet. "Whatever. Let me look like a kid for once. Lets go."

"So where are we going?" Seth asked as he clambered into Grey's car on the passenger seat. Grey stayed silent at that, focusing her attention on turning the car into ignition. Within minutes the car roared to life, its wheels  moving anti clockwise.

"So," He pestered, his brows arching upward in tandem. "So." She repeated, her tone neutral. She looked ahead, keeping her driving safe and easy.

"So, where are we going?" He asked again. She glanced at him, and then turned her head back to the road again.

"Oh my god. You don't know do you?" He asked, propping one elbow on his knee.

A sigh escaped her lips. "Yeah."

A snicker escaped his mouth as he burst into a fit of laughter, throwing his head back, the sound vibrating. She clicked her tongue as rosy pigment colored her cheeks.

"No—no fucking way!" He snorted, his hands running to his mouth. "You were the one that asked to plan the date." He laughed louder, unable to stop himself. "Fucking hilarious! You didn't plan the date!"

"Shut up." She grumbled. "It wasn't that I didn't know, I was busy with the shoot in New York. So I didn't have time."

"Ha! You could've just told me and I would've planned our day out. I mean let's face it, my ideas of dates are way better than yours."

"Who says?" She frowned, the space between her eyebrows creasing. "Everyone. Last time you planned our day out, we went to a cow farm." He laughed again,reminiscing old memories.

She sighed, knowing that he was correct. She hadn't meant to take him to a cow farm. She got the address wrong for the theatre she was planning on going to and ended up in a fucking cow farm.

"Fine fine. I'm sorry Okay?" She apologized as she parked the car at the McDonalds. "I have something in mind alright? Let me figure it out over some food."

His eyes softened as he grabbed a stray strand of hair and tucked it behind her ear. "Okay."

Grey took the keys out, letting the vehicle subdue itself to silence as they both got out, heading for the entrance.

She looked over at the menu display wondering what to get. Her mind wandered over to the McNuggets, the smell of chicken wafting the air. The whole place smelled like a mix of chicken and potato and all her 'eat healthy' morals disappeared into thin air.

"What do you want?" Seth asked, glancing at Grey. "Hm, nuggets. Oh and fries." She decided. "Okay," he smirked. "I'll order, get a place for us to sit I guess."

The brunette smiled toothily like a little kid and proceeded to walk all over the franchise, in hopes of finding a spot on a busy weekend.

She found a quiet booth near the window, sliding onto one couch and took her phone out. While texting Lisa a reply to their previous conversation Seth appeared, two trays of food at his hands.

She smiled at the 6 pack chicken nuggets in front of her, as her hand reached out to grab a piece. She was stopped immediately by Seth who grabbed the pack, sliding it to his tray as he popped one into his mouth.

"Hey! My nuggets!" She pouted as he chewed slowly, knowing she was watching him.

"Hmm, what? Oh sorry Grey, I totally forgot to mention when I came. These nuggets ain't for you." He snickered as he popped another one in his mouth.

Her eyes widened as she crossed her arms over her chest. "And why the fuck not?"

He smiled widely, grinning from ear to ear. "Models aren't allowed to eat fat. No carbs. So basically no nuggets. No fries."

Fuck.

"Danielle would have my head if she knew that I fed you fries and nuggets." He continued as he put a fry in his mouth and chewed.

"Danielle would never know!" She argued as her hands reached out to grab a fry. He tutted as he ate the rest of the fries, Grey's mouth opening as his closed.

"It'd be better if you didn't at all." He chuckled. "She scares the shit out of me honestly. Blames me for taking you out to eat everyday. Jesus Christ."

"Oh please. What am I supposed to eat then?"

He pointed at one of the trays, his finger directly showing towards an object Grey completely overlooked. "That."

Her eyes squinted as she blinked once. Nope it wasn't going away. She hated that fucking black bowl.

Salad. Ugh. Kill me now.

He chuckled. "Next time babe, when you choose to plan the date, don't choose a place where you can't eat anything in it." He laughed out loud as he ate another nugget.

"I fucking hate you."

🌙🌙🌙

HNY guys :) smol bonus chapter because I missed writing about Grey and Seth haha
hope you liked it!
—Din