27 | arguments, babe

Lisa knew that Grey would be mad

Lisa knew that Grey would be mad. But she didn't expect her to be furious.

Unexpectedly, Grey and she had stayed home today, desiring to skip school. Lisa was in the middle of brushing her teeth after waking up when Grey stormed into her room.

She heard the sound of the door crashing, causing her to choke on her mint toothpaste in surprise. She washed her mouth and went out, surprised to see Grey pacing Lisa's room.

Grey was wearing the regulated uniform, obviously deciding against their decision of not going to school. The heels of her Jimmy Choos clacking against the hard floor as she paced up and down.

"What the fuck are you doing here? I thought we decided on no school." She said, rubbing her wet hands against the silk material of her VS nightgown.

"Well plans have changed." She fumed, her hands reaching out to grasp some strands of her brown straight hair. "After that stunt someone pulled there's no way I'm not going to school."

"Look, I know it's bad. I saw the message as soon as I woke up, before I went to brush my teeth."

"And you have no reaction about this?"

Lisa shrugged. "You can't blame me. I wasn't even there, I was holed up in the villa."

With Alex. Who's probably fucking some blonde bimbo right about now. Or maybe he's in school.

Grey's lips set in a thin line. "Of course. Because your relationship with Alex was oh so important than your friends. You were hardly even there that summer. With us. All you did was fuck, eat, sleep and repeat." She accused and Lisa could see the flames burning in her caramel eyes.

She couldn't help it, but she could feel her anger rising up too.

"And I'm glad I did. If not I would be caught up in the mess you all created!" She shouted, her hands flailing all over, sea foam eyes blazing.