38 | oh fuck

38 | oh fuck

When Seth woke up she was gone

When Seth woke up she was gone. The party ended at about 2 am, rather early but Seth didn't protest at all. To say that he was tired was an understatement, with the Kyle situation and all the legal procedures that were encapsulating him just because his father had decided for him to inherit the company a little bit before he turned of age.

Normally it shouldn't be possible due to legal laws, but it was Senior Cherington. Anything was possible when it came to him. He was, Seth's dad after all.

As a team of maids would come in the afternoon to clean up the mess of plastic cups and dirt, he didn't even bother touching anything as he trudged upstairs to his room, crashing on his plush bed, right next to Grey, who was sleeping soundly. He was too tired to move her to another room or for him to sleep in another room.

It was hard for him to sleep at first, despite how tired he was. The main reason because of the soft sighs that escaped from the lips of the girl sleeping next to him. Eventually he fell asleep and when he woke up again, she was clearly not in his bed.

He sleepily rubbed his bright eyes, still in a state of drowsiness and tiredness all together. He grabbed his phone, laying his index finger on the button to access his phone. He struggled with the brightness of it first, not yet adjusted to the bright light of his phone. He then remembered the original reason as to why he grabbed his phone. He checked the time.

4:33

He turned his phone off and threw it on the bed next to him. Warmth still radiated from the side Grey was sleeping in, indicating she probably just left. He swung his legs over, getting off the bed.

The blonde haired boy was still wearing the same outfit as yesterday, white shirt and jeans which were now crumpled from sleep. He walked barefoot over the wooden floor, feeling a sharp tinge of the texture of ice as his feet made contact with the hard, cold glass staircase.

He walked down, with small steps, mostly because he was still adjusting currently to the coldness of the floor and to avoid making a sound. He then wondered why, considering everyone else had actually left and the only people remaining in the house was him and Grey.