21 | potato lasagne

21 | potato lasagne

"Grey, eat some dinner would you?" Rosie questioned, from the other side of the door

"Grey, eat some dinner would you?" Rosie questioned, from the other side of the door. At least that's what she thought Rosie said. It was hard to hear exactly what when the walls that made up the Rutherford mansion were thick.

The brunette ignored her and proceeded to cuddle up with the soft covers of her bed as she shimmied out of her tube top and jeans.

With only her underwear, she got on the bed and wrapped the soft linen covers of nude-it seemed like Rosie had changed the covers of her bedspread and quilt-thinking about what had happened when she had gone to pick up Lucia.

She still couldn't believe it. Last Monday, when she and Seth had broken into Kyle's house they were unable to find anything as Alex had suddenly popped in Kyle's house as well. (Seth had somehow called him to come) That day Grey had decided to not take any risks and as soon as Alex had come in, she had grabbed him and Seth and bolted out of the complex, determined to not get into trouble.

Now she was starting to regret it.

When Grey met Lucia Melende-Rutherford, (the woman wanted to let go of the surname as she was divorced but apparently it sounded ugly without Rutherford), the harsh woman that had called her a slut and whore and a few other profanities in a very colorful sentence had vanished and had been replaced with a more bubbly person who looked like she wanted to be best friends with the daughter she hated so much.

Her mother had screamed and gushed when she saw Grey, hugging her like she was holding on for dear life.

Honestly, Grey couldn't even comprehend it as she just lay limp, not daring to do anything as her mother tried to squeeze the life out of her.

What had even been more shocking was that Lucia had, on the way home announced that she was getting back together with her long-lost boyfriend (not that long) Kyle Hastings.