42 | hundred pounds of lace, tulle and problems

42| hundred pounds of lace, tulle and problems

Grey woke up to the harsh sunlight streaming down her face

Grey woke up to the harsh sunlight streaming down her face. She squinted her eyes in confusion as to how sunlight could enter, considering the curtains were drawn in Seth's room.

She turned her head to the side, to where the sunlight was streaming through to see that although the curtains were drawn, a small space in the middle was omitted, letting vitamin D file throughout the room in small streaks.

Now feeling fully awake, she lifted her body up from the comfortable bed, swinging her bare legs over it. Her head turned to the side, her gaze resting on the boy sleeping soundly next to her.

Early dawn had been, blissful to say the least. Aside from sex, she had the best sleep she ever had ever since her problems started to arise. She had easily dozed off, in the arms of the platinum blonde haired god who had daring electric eyes, an angled face structure and hollowed beautiful cheekbones.

She smiled slightly to herself, despite her worries at hand. He was breathing softly, his naked chest rising up and down rhythmically. His lower abdomen was covered with the soft comforter and his hair was mussed up from early morning.

To say that she was slightly confused was an understatement. True, she had actually felt happy and she had wanted to, to continue being happy like this. But a nagging question in the back of her mind clouded her thoughts : was this a mistake.

She would have wanted to forget it, but she still couldn't. His statement of not replying to her (drunken) feelings are still etched strongly in her mind as faced blushed a deep red even as she thought about it. And yet, despite saying everything, he still chose to kiss her and sleep with her.

Her heart would break, if he told her that it was a one time thing inspired by lust and that it would never happen again. And her heart would stop break if he told her that he actually liked her. She didn't date, and she hadn't ever dated in her life. Seth had, once upon a time with Raika but that hadn't exactly lasted and he hadn't ever since.

Shaking her head slightly she decided to let it go. What's done was done.

She grabbed the t shirt that was discarded on the floor today morning and slung her Vera Wang black dress she had worn the day before and grabbed her underwear as well, tiptoeing to the bathroom slowly in order to not wake Seth up.