1)Hell At Its finest

Wednesday, September 1, the first day of school. I wake up at 6:00 am get dressed, walked downstairs, grabbed a muffin and my book bag, and started walking over to one of my best friends/neighbors house.

Passing through the damp grass, I stand on the welcome mat staring at the blue front door that I've seen so many times. Knocking twice I'm greeted with a very cheery smile that's owned by my best friend.

"Good Morning Brookes!!" He says very cheery.
I glare at him as he smiles a big fake smile knowing he's annoying me. Hunters been calling me Brookes ever since we met in the fourth grade.

I push past him nibbling on my muffin and walk into his kitchen where his mom is sitting.
"Good morning darling." Carla his mom greets me. I give her a small smile as I wrap my arm around her shoulder giving her a hug. "Morning."

She's about to say something else when she's interrupted by a deep voice that's walking into the room."Hon have you seen my shoes?". I look over to see Hunter's dad, Mike. Looking down at his feet I expect to see him standing in his socks, but instead see both shoes on his feet.

Carla lets out a huff of air with a small laugh, "look on your feet.". She says taking a sip of coffee.

I watch as he looks down at his feet."Oh.....yeah.". He raises his eyebrows while making a face that says 'Oops I totally knew that.' in a sarcastic way.

"Brookes come on or I'm leaving you.". Hunters voice calls from the front hallway. I just roll my eyes and give quick goodbyes to his parents before sprinting to the already started car.

 I just roll my eyes and give quick goodbyes to his parents before sprinting to the already started car

"I for real can't wait to see if there are any new chicks.". He says turning on the radio. The song Humble by Kendrick Lamar comes on.

I roll my eyes and chuckle. "Is that all you think about?" He quickly looks over at me and smiles.

"Of course it is. Now on the way to hell we go.". He says pulling out of the driveway.

•••
                  (School)
As Hunter and I pull into the school parking lot we see the groups forming already. The odd balls trading erasers, the druggies sitting under a tree looking stoned, the football team being well....typical doofus's, then you have the cheerleaders who are greeting everybody at the front entrance of the doors of the school.

I browse around the campus even more as I sing along to the song that Hunter blasted on the radio.

"I like dollars, I like diamonds, I like stuntin, I like...." I stop singing when I see a new car parked in Hunters spot.

"You gotta be shittin be. You being for real right now.". Hunter groans as he parks next to the unknown car.

I watch from the inside of Hunters car, hiding within the tint to see who the culprit is. As the car door opens I see this guy with the most beautiful dark brown eyes exit with ease from his all black dodge charger. Hunter just huffs getting out of the car with some pep in his step let me tell you.