13)Behind The Abandoned Store

Imagine sitting with a guy (that just so happens to be very attractive) in a car that is worth more than your life. Now add you crying for no reason. Plus him freaking out because he doesn't know what's wrong.

That's my life right now....

I'll give you a little back story. So blah blah him and I singing. Blah blah blah him and I laughing. Blah blah blah me realizing how much I missed him. Blah blah me realizing that he's changed.

Boom that's all you really need to know. I'm crying because I missed my childhood best-friend. But he's changed.....so he's not little anymore and I can't make fun of him about liking girls without him actually agreeing.

Or at least without him hooking up with them...

Ugh this sucks.

"Brooke what's wrong?" He asks as I keep my head turned as I look out the window.

You see what I'm doing is I'm trying to hide my tears.

"Nothing, nothing." I say sniffling. I rub my eyes trying to secretly wipe the tears.

He huffs knowing that I won't give him an honest answer. Pulling into a parking lot he parks behind an abandoned store and gets out of the car. I roll my eyes at his need to be extra.

Walking over to my side he opens the door and kneels down resting his elbows on his knees so that he's at my level. I just stare him straight in the eyes as my tears flow down my face. He stares at me with a look of hurt in his eyes.

I sniffle wiping the tears away. He lets out a big sigh as he extends his arms out for me to fall in.

Which I do...

I wrap my arms around his waist as he buries my head into his shoulder. "Shhhh." He quietly says messaging my neck and rubbing my back. I sniffle as the tears stop from his calming touch.

We stay there for a solid ten minutes before either of us talk. "What's wrong, and I'm being serious when I ask. Don't give me some bullshit answer." He says rubbing my back up and down.

I sigh as I realize there's no way out of this. "I-I missed you...so fucking much and I didn't even know it." He stops rubbing my back and stiffens. I start to panic at his reaction. "B-b-but you've changed and I realize this now." He pulls me out of his chest and holds me at arms length so he can look at me. "I can't tease you about the little things, I can't tell you my stupid little secrets, I can't hold your hand without people assuming we're together and not just some cute little kids. You've grown up to be this person that allows me to only see the old you when you laugh. It hurts me to know that I missed out on all the memories that we could've made over the years you were gone and no where to be found." He closes his eyes and presses his forehead against mine.

"Your so strong my little bug." He whispers. "Always remember how strong you are, no matter what." I sniffle as he places a lingering kiss on my forehead.

"I want to go somewhere."He looks down at me wiping my tears.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Downtown, 4000 Westcott lane."He frowns his eyebrows at me but nods in agreement. Giving me one last glance he gets up shutting my door and gets into the drivers side.

"We have to stop back at my house so I can switch cars." I nod in agreement as I watch the trees fly by thinking one thing over and over again.

What am I about to do?

*****************
HEYYYYYY!!

So I kinda like really love the comments and the overall love and support. It's amazing how I went from no motivation to so much motivation, and it's all because of you guys. Thank you so so so much, you guys don't even understand.❤️

But this is a shorter chapter. I promise next chapter will be out probably by the end of today and it will be a longer one. But yeahhhh I hope yall have a nice day!!!