18)Parents are away

"SWEETIE!! DID YOU GET ALL MY STUFF IN THE CAR?" My dad yells from upstairs.

"NO THAT'S NOT MY JOB!" She yells back as she rushes to the car in a hurry. I stand next to the stairs in silence as I watch my parents weave in and out of different rooms.

"BROOKE CAN YOU CALL MEGAN TO TELL HER WE'RE LEAVING SOON?!" My mom yells as she throws her bags into the car. I roll my eyes smiling, her excitement to go on vacation with Megan is through the roof right now and it's truly adorable.

Grabbing my phone I go through my contacts until I see Megan Perkins.

"Hello?" A male voice answers, making me frown my eyebrows.

"Is Megan there?" I ask cautiously.

"This is Noah, what do you need King?" He asks impatiently. In the background, I can hear the screams of kids playing and fighting.

"Where's your mom, I thought this was her number?"

"No don't do that sweetie." He says in a sweet voice. My face scrunched up in confusion as to why he would call me sweetie.

"Um what?" I question playing with the strings to my hoodie.

"LeLe," he said softly. "I'm on the phone right now. Go check on the dogs, okay?" I hear the sniffles of a little girl in the background making me question who he's talking to.

"So what do you need King I'm kinda busy right now." He sighs with exhaustion clear in his voice.

"My parents are leaving soon, tell your mom for me would yah?" I wave goodbye to my parents as they pull out of the driveway.

"That's all you needed?" He says letting out a big yawn. I nod forgetting he can't see me.

"Yea...." I sit in silence waiting for a reply but all I hear is him yawning again.

"Okay, well bye then." I hear the quick few beeps indicating that he did hang up on me.

My parents and Megan and Joe are all going on a little get away from us kids. Which isn't fair one bit but here I am having to watch both my brother and sister.

I sigh, plopping down on the couch I skim through my Snapchat.

Emily's party, no.

Josh begging for a girlfriend, no.

Ryan out partying with Noah and Austin....interesting. I watch every video Ryan posted on his private story and regretted it instantly. My stomach drops when I see Noah kissing Jenna, a very nice pretty girl that is by far one of the most perfect people at our school. I watch as all the boys cheer as they pull away her being all smiles and him just grinning at her.

She's one of the girls all the guys like

She's one of the girls all the guys like. She's the outgoing one, the volleyball player, the flirt. But what my little group sees her as is an attention seeking try to be popular. I've tried to become friends with her but she ditched us so we stopped trying. But I have a hell of a feelings she's gonna be back in our life's.