20)Game Plan

Monday morning, aka hell on earth. 

Hunter and I sit in his car waiting until the coward of people lessens so that we don't have to socialize as much. We sit in silence, yawning huge ass yawns every few seconds. We both look like hell as we sip our coffees listening to popsmoke on the radio, but we truly give zero fucks. 

Noah, Ryan and Austin pull up next to us in their usual spot and just sit their staring at us like we're hobos shaving our feet on the side of the road. 

We pay no attention.

We soon step out of the car in our saggy ass black sweats and hoodies with the hoods up to hide our shame of getting no sleep. 

"Wow she looks like a fucking grandma today," A girl named Sarah says to her group of friends as I pass by with Hunter. All of her friends turn and laugh but at this point I truly don't care. As we make it into the building I slowly make my way to the bathroom to fix my hair. 

"Bro Noah is so fucking hot." I hear a girl say as I look at my sexy self in the mirror (please note the sarcasm) "He's such a good kisser too, you should have seen us at his place Saturday night. So. Fucking. Sexy." A group of girls chill by the paper towels staring as this blonde chick in awe as she talks about her time with Noah. 

"He was all "Lay with me" "Have you ever fallen in love baby" grabbing all up on my thighs." 

Only if she knew...

My brain shuts down as I listen to the girls words. Only if she knew that the night before I was in the same position as her, hearing all the same sweet nothings. I quickly fix my hair and leave the bathroom in such a 'don't fuck with me' mood. I put all my stuff in my locker and head to first period knowing one thing.

That I was done with Noah.

*****

In between third and fourth period I kept to myself because I knew if I didn't I would start an argument for no reason. I even avoided my friends, Hunter, Athena, Nora, and Kayden all just stared at me in fourth period knowing something was up. I looked up at the four of them as they sat at our table giving me a small smile as a sign of peace. 

They all looked at each other before Nora opened her mouth. "Girl everything okay?" I nodded but the conversation didn't stop there. "Somethings up..."

"Okay cut the shit. What the fuck is up with you and you can't say nothing because we know your pissed off so talk." Kayden says losing all patience real quick. I look down at the nails feelings the need to cry for some reason. "Do me and Hunter need to beat up some richie bitch boys because I fucking will in a heart beat, you know I will." I look up giving him a small smile shaking my head, my tears stay stubborn in my eyes and i'm so glad.

"I wanna do something today after school. I'm thinking topical smoothie?" I say trying to drop the topic of my mood. 

"I'm down I got paid this week."

"I'm down too." Kayden says which is followed by Nora and Athena nodding in agreement. They all begin talking about the sports bar place thats gonna open soon but I didn't bother listening to the detail because how distracted and in my head I was. 

"Ah boys, I'm glad you could join us on time today." Mr.Slate says just as hes about to shut the door. 

"I never miss a moment of my favorite class on Monday Slate you know this." Austin teases as he walks in with Ryan and Noah trailing behind him. They all look over my way but I stare straight at the board avoiding eye contact at all cost. I know Ryan and Austin didn't do anything but I don't want to make it obvious that I'm pissed at Noah, so I have to punish them all i guess.