15)Kitty Kitty

Miles stares at me with an unknown emotion in the eyes.

"Prin-I mean Brooke. How are you?" He smiles sadly, I smile back.

"I'm...good, I guess." He nods still staring at me. Cyrus clears his throat making Miles snap out of it. "Oh...um come in." He says moving to the side so I could walk in. I look back at Cyrus to see him looking down the stairs with frowned eyebrows.

"And who the fuck are you?" He says in a threatening tone. I peek my head around the corner to see...

"Noah what are you doing I thought I told you to wait in the car." I groan, panic rising in my stomach.

"Well sorry but I am sure as hell not staying in the car for god knows how long." He says rolling his eyes, I can feel Miles warmth as he stands straight behind me.

"Your such a fucking baby," I say rolling my eyes.

He winks, "Only for you sweet cheeks."

I scoff. "In your dreams."

"Do you want me to get rid of him?" Miles says from behind me. I look back at him and shake my head. His eyes rage with anger.

"No I'll deal with him, one second." I look over at Cyrus and motion for Noah to come upstairs. "Cyrus, Noah. Noah, Cyrus." I say introducing them to each other.

"Sup Buddy," Cyrus says while they do a guy handshake.

Guys are weird.

Noah looks over at Miles and nods. "And who's he?" Miles wraps his arms around my shoulders and puts his chin on the top of my head making me and Noah freeze.

"Names Miles." He says in a normal tone. "Babe who's this?" I stare at the floor not answering.

"Miles, cut it out." Cyrus says. I glance up at Noah.

"Oh Brooke didn't tell me she had a boyfriend." He says glancing at me. I again stare at the floor counting the old dust tiles.

"Wow babe you didn't tell him?" Miles says with mock shock in his voice. I roll my eyes leaving his hold.

"What the hell are you doing dude?" He shrugs with a smirk making me roll my eyes. I turn to look at Noah to see him staring at me. "I don't have a boyfriend. I don't want a boyfriend. I don't need a boyfriend. So can we just leave now? I tired of being here already," I say hugging myself as I shoot a glare at Miles.

"I'll be in the car." Is all he says before he walks away. I turn to Miles and Cyrus saying my goodbyes.

"I don't want you coming back here, alright? Text me if you need something don't come here anymore." Cyrus whispers in my ear as I hug him goodbye. I give him a kiss on the cheek as a sign I heard what he said. He gives me a sad smile as I walk down the stairs.

"Bye Brooke."

*********

In the car to say it was awkward was an overstatement. As we drive down long roads it was dead silent. He stared at the road ahead of him and I stared at the houses and trees passing by. It wasn't a comfortable silence but it wasn't uncomfortable.

It was....weird.

Like peanut butter with pickles, or vinegar with fries. It's weird but it works, yeah know?

Goosebumps greet my skin as a cold breeze of air hits me making me snuggle deeper in my hoodie. My eyes glance to Noah. His arm out the window, his hair flying in the wind, he just looks so perfect...