5)Bloody Holes In The Walls

After Austin and I stuffed our faces with loads of food, he told me he wanted to show me something. So here I am, I'm following close behind Austin as he leads us into the house, up a flight of stairs, down a hallway, and down another hallway. Until finally, we arrive in front of a white door with the word 'Austin' in stickers on the door.

"This is my room." He opens the door and lets me walk in before he closes the door behind him.

Austin doesn't seem like the type of guy that would force himself on me....right? Well...I guess I could still be cautious. I've only just met this guy so I shouldn't exactly be trusting him yet. What if he does-

"Aye oh, Brooko. Wakey, wakey, bucko." He says snapping his fingers in my face which made him have to bend down quite a way because of how short I am compared to him. I blink a few times before zoning back into life. "Welcome back, you went all zombie mode on me." I chuckle awkwardly tucking a stray hair back into my bun.

"Sorry about that." He laughs at me waving me off.

"It's good. Now follow me." I follow him over to a bookcase. "Here it is." He motions towards the bookcase. I frown my eyebrows at him and bite my lip trying not to laugh.

"Um...what's so special about this bookcase?"He raises his pointer finger.

"Watch this." I watch as he grabs the side of the bookcase pulling it open revealing a secret passage to another room."Follow me." He says with a sly face. I follow him into the room and look around.

The room has sheets nailed into the walls to make it have a tent like feel to it. Different colored blankets and pillows are spread out on the ground. There's a t.v in the far corner with Netflix pulled up on it. Fairy lights are strung all around, and whole bunch of food is in a corner next to a-

"Awh is that a teddy bear?" I watch as Austin nods his head slowly.

"That's Betty the bear. She's a great cuddler." I chuckle sitting down on the blanket covered floor.

"That is adorable Austin." A blush rises to his cheeks as he looks down at the floor and kicks a pillow towards me, which I dodge quickly.

"Let's go back downstairs now." He gruffly says helping me up from the ground.

I pout, "I don't like people though." I whine, he chuckles shaking his head at me.

"Let's go bum." I roll my eyes at him and follow him back downstairs.

"Where have you guys been?" My mom questions as Austin and I walk outside on the deck that is still full of people.

"Austin was just showing me around the house a bit," I turn to Megan and Joe. "Which is beautiful may I add." They both thank me before my mom begins to talk again.

"Austin? Who's Austin?" I look at Austin quickly, with a look of panic.

"Hello ma'am, I'm Austin. I'm the best friend of that kid right there." He says pointing to Noah as he lightly shakes my mom's hand. I watch as my mom stares at him for a few moments before speaking.