21)Take a seat

"Brooke wake up your gonna be late if you don't." Jayden says walking into my room to grab his jacket that I took from him. I quickly turn to look at the time. Seeing 6:45am I freak out instantly.

Getting somewhat dressed up I bolt out the door to Hunter in my driveway. Who is still pissed at me may I add.

We both hop in the car and drive to yet another day of misery.
*****
"Glad to see your in a better mood today." Kayden says opening the school front doors for me.

"I could be in an even better mood if big cry baby over there would stop trying to control me." I huff glancing over towards Hunter. A few girls give him a smile and winks in their direction.

"Woah he should know better." Kayden says nodding at the girls that were trying to get Hunters attention.

"I know right, he thinks he can just tell me that I can't go to homecoming with Max for Nora." I say in a fake disbelief tone trying to avoid getting the same reaction I got from Hunter.

But Kayden just stares dead straight down the hall not sharing his opinion.

"Great." I huff under my breath. We all quickly go to our lockers putting our stuff away before heading to first period.

••
"So today class we're gonna be learning about life experiences." Mr.Yolk says leaning against his desk with his hands crossed. He was by far one of the most attractive teachers at this school. He stood at a solid 5'11, his light brown eyes complimented his tan features perfectly, his black hair perfectly fluffy at the top of his head.

He was a dream.

"So class who would like to share some of there life experiences?" We all look around at each other and nobody dared to raise their hand to share except a kid named Rico who's probably never talked to me in his life.

"Ah yes Rico?"

"So I lived in Cali before I came here. I found a fat roach on the side of the road and smashed the shi-...stuff out of that roach it was so nasty." Literally everyone was giving him the weirdest looks. Even Mr.Yolk was.

"Ah...well thank you for sharing but that wasn't a good example for what I was looking for..."Rico's face filled with disappointment real quick after that.

Mr.Yolks eyes scanned the class room until his eyes locked with mine. "Ah Brooke, what's a life experience you've had?" Everyone's eyes turned to me as he asked the question.

What was a life experience I've had?

Death?

Drugs?

An unstable parent?

Like I don't even know what to share.

"I...I honestly don't know what type of life experiences I've had Mr.Yolk..."He gives me a soft smile and turns to glare at Noah who's snickering in the back of the classroom.

"Mr.Perkins define life experience. What is a life experience?" I turn to face Noah and see pure confidence as he answered clearly.

"Life experience is knowledge gained through living." Mr.Yolk nods his head satisfied but Noah keeps going. "For example, LITERALLY ANYTHING YOU DO." He says emphasizing on the last part. Mr.Yolk rolls his eyes and continues on with the lesson.

"Life experiences are full with a lot of emotion and feeling. For example a life experience could be falling in love. Have any of you ever thought you were in love?" He asks raising his hand asking us to follow if we ever thought we have. Over half of the class raised there hand, there was a total of five people in the whole class who didn't. This emo girl named sally, Robby the hall monitor, Presley the morning news girl, me, and Noah.