4)Pool Party At The Perkins

Austin^

Enjoy the chapter!

•••

It's been two days since Noah's talked to me. Which makes me a bit nervous. I feel as if he's planning something, like a prank or humiliation in front of the whole school. At least that's what my gut feeling is.

Right now I'm sitting in the living room, curled in a blanket, watching t.v. It's currently 4:30 and I haven't gotten off the couch since I got home which was at 2:45.

"Honey?!"My mom yells from the hallway.

"In the living room,"I yell back, pausing my show I listen to her feet hit the ground as she walks in the living room and sits on the couch next to me.

"Get ready, we have a party to attend."I look at her with a questioning look. "Megan's having a cookout bonfire get together at 6 with some of her friends. They have a pool so you can just put a bathing suit on and put a pullover on."I nod in understanding as I stretch, getting up I go upstairs. I throw my hair straightened hair in a messy bun and walk over to my closet pulling my maroon one piece out and throwing it on, along with some jean shorts and a tank top.

 I throw my hair straightened hair in a messy bun and walk over to my closet pulling my maroon one piece out and throwing it on, along with some jean shorts and a tank top

"Brooke we have to get going!" My mom yells up to me. I take one last look in my mirror and walk downstairs getting into the car.

•••

About not even 15 minutes later, we arrive in one of those rich and fancy neighborhoods pulling up to a huge white villa.

"Wow, this is way bigger than their last house." My mom says as we pull into the long driveway full of cars.

"I love this house already!" My sister Grace squeals as we make our way to the front door and knock

"I love this house already!" My sister Grace squeals as we make our way to the front door and knock. A couple seconds later the doors open revealing Megan.

"Ahhhh, I'm so glad you guys could make it." She says pulling each of us into a hug and shutting the door behind us."Brooke the boys are in back swimming with a few of their friends from school. You're more than welcome to go out there and join them if you want." She motions towards the back door and gives me a smile. "As for you two..." I hear her say to my brother and sister as I walk out the back door.